Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I dont think thats the direction they going, its just easy to say that because of the interaction they had on RAW tho

Now I could see her having sympathy for him which might lead to Dominik squashing the beef and teaming up w/ him against Rollins.

that seems like some shit they would do

He never needed the disciples honestly

he could of been in his bag without em.

I did wanna see him have a legit group but im guessing plans changed after AoP got hurt and they undid Heymans call up for Theory

Yeah I'd prefer the Messiah gimmick with a few guys. Yeah it could work with him just solo but wayyyyy better if he had followers.

I'm going to ask you one question," Jericho prefaced. "Why is NXT on a Wednesday night? (Alex McCarthy answers that it's to oppose Dynamite). Exactly, they came on Wednesday just to mess with us. Take your head out of your ass and go make money. Don't worry about our company. We're not worried about you. We don't have a screen up that shows what's going on every moment on NXT, like they do watching Dynamite.

"Leave us alone. Do your own thing. Go to Tuesday's. Grab an extra 250,000 viewers. Finally get your demo where it needs to be because it's pretty embarrassing on a Wednesday night to go up against us. 'The Demo God' thing is is not a gimmick. It's real. So go. Go to Tuesday, go to Sunday [or] go to any other day you want, but don't exist just to mess with us because we're beating you every week. It's kind of embarrassing for NXT at this point.

"So I think you should throw the red flag, retreat, go to Tuesday, make Tuesday your night, make more money, get more viewers, get more guys over and don't worry about what we're doing because we're going to continue on either way, and we're winning every week anyways, so just go your own way. That's the best way to do it."

Lol I love how passionate Jericho is in AEW while in character in these interviews .

NXT is better off on Tuesdays. WWE should have taken USAs advice to move it to Tuesdays since smackdown live was already in that slot prior to moving to Fox so they already had that audience. Just a smarter business decision

Im sure Hunter and his kids been trying to tell him its not necessary

Why share your time nationally with another promotion when you can just rule that night?

I completely forgot WWE made the decision to put NXT on Wednesday night to specifically screw over AEW's buzz and now they need to dip to improve their demo while AEW still doing their thing. Attack and retreat.

I wish NXT would do Thursday. I love the break in wrestling I got on Tuesday nights between Raw and AEW. 3 nights in a row would be a drain. Purposely missing Smackdown 8/10 times helps as well.

They do friday its head to head with SD
Yeah I go out my way to miss smackdown most the time I wasn't even thinking about them. Fuck there is alot of wrestling during the week, I almost have to miss atleast one show to not feel my week was wasted 9n nothing but wrestling

Looks like word around town is Richochet is leaving WWE.

Hope it's true, Rich aint been the same since he dotted his WWE contract.

he had a decent run in nxt and won the North American title and US title on raw but nothing else to make him stay. They didn’t even give the tag team of him and Cedric a chance. He has no good reason to stay

Back