Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Not to mention they about to go through with their live PPV still

keep the same energy nigga

That's where you're wrong my friend. I am a wrestling fan. I don't hate WWE. Just because I call out the nonsense, lack of logic, and BS that they pull does not mean that I hate them. I actually want the company to actually be entertaining and not a chore to watch every week.
This how y'all niggaz be sounding in DC comics threads

lmao bruh stop

WWE is doing the exact fucking thing. They came out weeks ago and said that any one who didnt feel safe didn't have to come in and we've been seeing the results of that every week with the use of different talent
Essential Business and trying to go live during a pandemic. Plus we know Vince sees being sick as a weakness. Let them people go home to their families and stop with the shenanigans. Stop defending this garbage

They need to get rid of like 50 people. Heath Slater makes almost half a million just to sit in catering

This is what wwe gets for hoarding talent and not using a lot of it. Why get all this talent and not use them regularly?

Essential Business and trying to go live during a pandemic. Plus we know Vince sees being sick as a weakness. Let them people go home to their families and stop with the shenanigans. Stop defending this garbage

If they didnt wanna be there they wouldn't

its that simple

Plus the WWE aint the only sport/form of entertainment that was announced as essential in Florida

This is what wwe gets for hoarding talent and not using a lot of it. Why get all this talent and not use them regularly?
AEW effect and they were trying to kill the indies and replace it with NXT. Ask our friends across the pond how NXT UK messed up the independent wrestling scene over there

If they didnt wanna be there they wouldn't

its that simple

Plus the WWE aint the only sport/form of entertainment that was announced as essential in Florida
Nah my friend. Vince putting his talent at risk for money. They need to stop and AEW needs to not do DON 2 as well.

I thought they already released Lio... but all these dudes had nothing going for them... EC3 and maybe Hawkins will head to AEW

Back