Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

WWE has been and will continue to tape a ton of content over the next several days at the WWE Performance Center, taking the company (if all works out as planned) all the way through to the Money in the Bank PPV.

Similar to Wrestlemania, the company brought in a number of talents and have them all sequestered in one hotel that the company will take over, then tape all the material in waves to insure they follow CDC standards under the current environment. Talents began traveling in Wednesday AM with local talents who live in Florida driving directly in for tapings.

We are told that WWE will be taping content for future episodes of Raw, Smackdown, Main Event, 205 Live and NXT and that the company will change the ropes, turnbuckles, canvas and aprons in between matches as well as do a complete sanitizing of the PC to insure talents ae kept healthy. In some cases, they will be doing 4 episodes. Once the tapings are done, WWE will have time to strategize and plan for their next move.

The Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore announced yesterday that Money in the Bank was officially canceled, so one would assume the WWE PC will be the new location for that show. WWE has not commented on where and when the show will take place.

primo n epico living the life

under WWE contracts and still getting paid while wrestling at their dads wrestling promotion in Puerto Rico. Shit one of them even had the world title there i think.

WWE never uses them unless theyre touring over there. I did read that the last time thy were over there they didnt get booked tho

UFC Hall of Famer Ronda Rousey appears on the latest episode of Steve-O's Wild Ride! podcast and when the subject of leaving WWE full-time after Wrestlemania 35 came up, Rousey firmly placed the blame on unappreciative fans.

During the conversation, Rousey said, "What am I doing it for if I’m not being able to spend my time and energy on my family but instead spending my time and my energy on a bunch of f****ing ungrateful fans that don’t even appreciate me? I love performing. I love the girls. I love being out there, but, at the end of the day, I was just like, F*** these fans, dude. My family loves me and they appreciate me and I want all my energy to go into them. So, that was my decision at the end of the day. It’s like, ‘Hey girls. Love what you’re doing. I’m gonna try and take all my momentum and push you guys as far as I can. Fly little birds, fly! I’m going f***ing home!’ And that was basically it.”

Rousey, one of the most important names in UFC history, officially debuted at the 2018 Royal Rumble and during her time with the company, brought a ton of mainstream attention to WWE. Rousey headlined Wrestlemania 35 against Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair in March 2019 and has not appeared for the company since beyond a season of their Total Divas reality series that was taped in the same time period.

Rousey remains under contract with WWE until April 10, 2021.

Back