Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I'm kinda surprised they got rid of Drake Maverick and Gallows and Anderson even tho they were clearly just keeping them around cause of their ties to Aj and Finn.

Hawkins been around for a minute so if hes gone the guys like Slater and Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel might be in trouble for real

I wouldn't be surprised if Roode got the axe too. He basically just been playing sidekick to Ziggler

WWE Producers Shane Helms and Lance Storm have departed WWE as part of today's cutbacks, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

There will be additonal backstage names confirmed as the day progresses.

they cut Finlay too, he was one of the guys who was over the womens division

speaking of the women they aint cut any of them yet but when they start Sarah Logan better be on that list

Tamina could go, Ember, Aliyah down on NXT, Vanessa Bourne

Update of producer cuts: WWE Producers Billy Kidman, Mike Rotunda, Dave Finlay, Pat Buck, Shawn Daivari,Scott Armstrong, Sarah Stock, Shane Helms and Lance Storm have departed WWE as part of today's cutbacks, PWInsider.com has confirmed

they cut Finlay too, he was one of the guys who was over the womens division

speaking of the women they aint cut any of them yet but when they start Sarah Logan better be on that list

Tamina could go, Ember, Aliyah down on NXT, Vanessa Bourne

I was thinking Tamina could go, but she's been featured on tv a lot lately

I joke about why certain wrestlers are still employed but it still sucks to hear they got cut. especially in these times

I was thinking Tamina could go, but she's been featured on tv a lot lately

I joke about why certain wrestlers are still employed but it still sucks to hear they got cut. especially in these times

yea, its fucked up that they're out of jobs but im sure some of them would get snatched up quick

Tamina has been featured alot lately but Drave Maverick was also just announced for the cruiserweight tournament, so its looking like nobody is safe.

Lio Rush was also teasing him and Bobby Lashley reuniting just the other day, so this shit is probably hitting them out of no where

primo n epico living the life

under WWE contracts and still getting paid while wrestling at their dads wrestling promotion in Puerto Rico. Shit one of them even had the world title there i think.

WWE never uses them unless theyre touring over there. I did read that the last time thy were over there they didnt get booked tho

there dad is a snake

Back