Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

They probably got pregnant tha same night.
By the same nigga.

tenor.gif

Cut this out, you need to realize that PP is the alpha and SP are the beta

Nah bruh, I aint doing this

as a matter of fact lets go on and put this shit to rest lmao

the more i think about it... the two teams are nothing alike outside of the fact that they black

one team has two high flyers and the other team has a hoss and a guy who does a little bit of everything.

PP are good in the ring but they dont stand out cause their in a division where just about every team wrestles the same style. You got the Lucha Bros, the young bucks, Diet LAX and quite a few of the other tag teams in their division. They all wrestle the same damn style.

Street Profits on the other hand are full of charisma and they aren't bad at all in the ring, they've had some dope matches on NXT that really had the crowd invested. Hell, even their debut on RAW had the crowd invested whenever they beat the OC. Its just we haven't seen much more of them since then and idk why.

Private Party are good in the ring and thats literally it bruh.. thats where it ends.

Thats not enough when you comparing them to SP. I could understand if they were absolute ass in the ring but thats not the case. The niggas don't even botch as much as PP do so thats another thing.

Also if the Street Profits are so trash then what does that say about yalls hero MJF? Hes good on the mic but in ring... not so much.

:cont:

Also if the Street Profits are so trash then what does that say about yalls hero MJF? Hes good on the mic but in ring... not so much.

:cont:
I do agree MJF does need to improve in the ring in 2020 because he wrestles like a old school heel. That's already been addressed.

Since you want to settle it and get this out the way...
street-profits-vs-private-party-backtoback.jpg

SP be looking like they just getting by in the ring at an average level. All the tag teams on AEW wrestle the same style?? You really do just be watching clips and shit ain't no way u really paying attention. I do agree they do work more indie style matches but to be fair they are entertaining asf and usually do paint a picture. AEW actually does that pretty well so far. SP a fun team who puts on alright matches, they ain't doing anything that makes you go "damn okay". They are just a average tag team that has alot of charisma. Yes PP is mostly in ring and tho they do have charisma SP has more. But I prefer good ring action with some charisma( you know the style NXT was pushing as its image from the start, more ring action less theatrics) over a team who just does the average mid/late 2000s tag team move set but puts all its energy into promos and entrances.

Find it funny they were in NXT for 2 years and pretty much got the title thrown on them after making far between appearances and then off to go to the main roster where they are used 100% as a comedy act. A company like NXT that is known for it's high quality ring action they didnt really fit in that mold because they didnt have anything to offer the high quality match rep. No they are not trash like others might be saying, just in the ring they just aight, they the 2020 better version of Cryme Tyme. You know this is true, its not a bad thing but at the end of the day I watch wrestling for dope ring action with the stories and PP executes that pretty well, SP needs to work on their ring work or just ride the lane of comedy act Cryme Tyme left to fill.

We can admit the holes, you seem to want to prove a point that doesnt exist, watch and digest or we wasting time debating both products.

Last edited:
I do agree MJF does need to improve in the ring in 2020 because he wrestles like a old school heel. That's already been addressed.

SP be looking like they just making shit stick in the ring. All the tag teams on AEW wrestle the same style?? You really do just be watching clips and shit ain't no way u really paying attention. I do agree they do work more indie style matches but to be fair they are entertaining asf and usually do paint a picture. AEW actually does that pretty well so far. SP a fun team who puts on alright matches, they ain't doing anything that makes you go "damn okay". They are just a average tag team that has alot of charisma. Yes PP is mostly in ring and tho they do have charisma SP has more. But I prefer good ring action with some charisma over a team who just does the average tag move set but are over the top( you know the style NXT was pushing as its image from the start, more ring action less talk) .

We can admit the holes, you seem to want to prove a point that doesnt exist bruh, watch and digest or we wasting time debating both products.

Lmao maybe style aint the word im looking for. I didn't wanna call them spot monkeys but they be doing the most in just about all their tag matches in that division. Like you said they work that indie style a lot. It might be entertaining to you but i guess im just not a big fan of it when i see it so much..

Lucha Bros, the Young Bucks, Private Party, i'm sure im missing some. They all be doing that shit so thats why Private Party aren't special to me.

At the end of the day I think we just like different shit. My favorite team right now is Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish and they don't wrestle like any of the teams I just mentioned ^

I also like some of the UK shit and i remember recently you said you not a big fan of it.

But yea , I really don't care to debate Street Profits vs Private Party anymore but yall keep bringing that shit up or saying that PP better when the truth is

1) The teams are nothing alike in the ring
2) Both teams have areas they can stand to improve in

As far as our opinions go, you and Chi-town prefer Private Party because you think they wrestle better

I prefer Street Profits because they have more charisma and I don't think they're that bad in the ring. (They don't do a lot of high spots and shit like that but I can live with it.)

Former WWE Intercontinental Champion Brodie Lee (Luke Harper) is reportedly expected to make his AEW debut soon.

The 40 year old Lee is expected to sign a new AEW contract and then make his debut during their March 18 Dynamite episode from his hometown of Rochester, NY, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. He will likely go back to using the Brodie Lee name in AEW.

The Observer noted that Lee, who is scheduled to appear at WrestleCon during WrestleMania 36 Weekend in early April, will be able to legally start with any other promotion before March 18, but the idea is that it’s best to debut him in Rochester as he’s guaranteed to receive a major reaction there. It was previously reported that Harper, Sin Cara and The Ascension would see their WWE non-compete clauses expire on Sunday, March 8.

Lee filed to trademark the “Brodie Lee” ring name back on November 26, shortly before he was granted his WWE release on December 8, along with Sin Cara and The Ascension.

There’s no word yet on what AEW has planned for the former Bludgeon Brother, but stay tuned for updates on his future.

Private Party is def better in the ring and I'll give the street profits the edge in promo even though they have been ABSOLUTELY corny on the main roster. The only thing I've ever had issue with is how WWE saw AEW had PP being featured and decided to prematurely call up their own young, urban, hip, party boy tag team to counteract it. *AEW effect*

Edge won. He used AEW to get a nice deal with wwe. It’s pretty nice:

• 3 years
  • $3 million per year
  • Gets paid in full as long as he wrestles three times a year
  • Committed to five matches per year (and Sunday’s Rumble counts as one)
  • 25 appearances in addition to the matches
*cough* AEW Effect *cough*

Private Party is def better in the ring and I'll give the street profits the edge in promo even though they have been ABSOLUTELY corny on the main roster. The only thing I've ever had issue with is how WWE saw AEW had PP being featured and decided to prematurely call up their own young, urban, hip, party boy tag team to counteract it. *AEW effect*

I feel like bringing them up to counter Private Party would of been backwards since they going head to head with AEW on Wednesdays. I remember reading that they brought them up cause Heyman really wanted them along w/ some other people who HHH didn't wanna lose.

I agree they shouldn't of been called up, I didnt even want them leave NXT because i knew what would happen. Thats why I don't be wanting ANY of my favorites to be moved from NXT but yall be saying certain folks are needed on the RAW & SD brands. Nah, leave them where they are.

Back