Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I’m not a fan of suicide dives at all. Especially the repeated ones Seth Rollins and Daniel Bryan seem to do

During a meet and great, a fan asked Seth Rollins why he doesn't wear his white gear anymore. Rollins responded that Vince McMahon doesn't like the white gear and explained why:

"Because he's a weird old man that doesn't understand that people think it's the coolest gear they've ever seen. He doesn't get it."

According to the fan, Rollins knew he was being recorded when he made his comments but the video ended up being deleted.

Wtf?? Gee I wonder why some wwe wrestlers wanna leave

If you are ever told the life of a pro wrestling is fun, consider this scheduled for the WWE Smackdown brand next week:

They will fly next week to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for the 2019 Crown Jewel PPV on 10/31.

They will immediately then rush out to fly 6,621miles back to the United States for the 11/1 Friday Night Smackdown taping in Buffalo, NY.

The Smackdown crew goes home the next day and after a short rest, will then head out to Europe for next month's UK tour, which runs through 11/13 in Switzerland.

Team Smackdown then flies back to the United States for a TV taping on 11/15 in Philadelphia and a live event on 11/16 in Washington, DC.

Then, they finally get to go home!

lmao thats what that shit reminded me of the divas championship if it was purple

Wtf?? Gee I wonder why some wwe wrestlers wanna leave

If you are ever told the life of a pro wrestling is fun, consider this scheduled for the WWE Smackdown brand next week:

They will fly next week to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for the 2019 Crown Jewel PPV on 10/31.

They will immediately then rush out to fly 6,621miles back to the United States for the 11/1 Friday Night Smackdown taping in Buffalo, NY.

The Smackdown crew goes home the next day and after a short rest, will then head out to Europe for next month's UK tour, which runs through 11/13 in Switzerland.

Team Smackdown then flies back to the United States for a TV taping on 11/15 in Philadelphia and a live event on 11/16 in Washington, DC.

Then, they finally get to go home!
tumblr_9d92e3a05b1758ae335bd87d9ab66f51_da7e2c97_400.gif

During a meet and great, a fan asked Seth Rollins why he doesn't wear his white gear anymore. Rollins responded that Vince McMahon doesn't like the white gear and explained why:

"Because he's a weird old man that doesn't understand that people think it's the coolest gear they've ever seen. He doesn't get it."

According to the fan, Rollins knew he was being recorded when he made his comments but the video ended up being deleted.
I dont want Vince to die but.....it wouldnt be a bad thing when it happens.

Punk promoted his latest film, Girl on the Third Floor, while on Barstool Sports' My Mom's Basement podcast. He also talked about potentially getting back within the pro wrestling industry. Punk is open to a return compared to when he first left.

"Absolutely," Punk stated. "For five years I've always been asked that question. No matter what I say, it gets reduced to clickbait and it gets warped. I've gone through some many iterations of people saying, 'Oh, Punk hates wrestling.' None of that was ever the case. I think I've always been open to it. My attitude has always been that I don't see it happening. I think I've talked about it more recently, but my attitude hasn't changed. People always ask what would it take to go back, and I say it would take a big bag. So people use their imaginations."

only return to wrestling I'm interested in seeing.

The WWE Fox twitter acct is funny as hell Idk who running that shit.

I gotta start posting the tweets more

I cant find it but last week during the Lana/Lashley shit it tweeted

"Ya'll said yall wanted TV-14..." that shit was right on time for all the reactions

between them and Orney Lorcan i be dying.

im probably late as shit, but did i see that TNT is now back into wrestling? or is this an existing league they are gonna show a night of matches or something

i cant remember the initials, but i can kinda see myself getting back into this if its new

im probably late as shit, but did i see that TNT is now back into wrestling? or is this an existing league they are gonna show a night of matches or something

i cant remember the initials, but i can kinda see myself getting back into this if its new
AEW is new, just started earlier this year. It shits on WWF/E

New wrestling promotion name All Elite Wrestling. It’s a good alternative to wwe. There’s a thread for it in this section. And wwe has another brand catering to the same AEW audience named NXT. Comes on at the same time as AEW on USA

aight cool

thanks fellas

is there anyway to watch it the day after it airs? I aint got that kinda cable

Back