Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s (mostly) kayfabe ranking of the world’s top female wrestlers joined the magazine’s annual top 500 list for men back in 2008. It started as a list of 100 names, grew to 150 in 2021, and last year expanded to 250. Recent #1s have included Becky Lynch, Bayley, Bianca Belair, Rhea Ripley, and Stardom’s Syuri.

The new edition is out, and for the first time an AEW wrestler is in first place. Timeless Toni Storm finish. You actually have to skim down to third to find the first member of the WWE roster. That would be last year’s winner Ripley. TNA’s Jordynne Grace finished second. You could argue Grace is at least WWE-adjacent given her Royal Rumble and NXT appearances, but I digress...

Here’s the top ten:

1. Toni Storm
2. Jordynne Grace
3. Rhea Ripley
4. Maika
5. Stephanie Vaquer
6. Sareee
7. Bayley
8. Willow Nightingale
9. Mariah May
10. Athena

Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s (mostly) kayfabe ranking of the world’s top female wrestlers joined the magazine’s annual top 500 list for men back in 2008. It started as a list of 100 names, grew to 150 in 2021, and last year expanded to 250. Recent #1s have included Becky Lynch, Bayley, Bianca Belair, Rhea Ripley, and Stardom’s Syuri.

The new edition is out, and for the first time an AEW wrestler is in first place. Timeless Toni Storm finish. You actually have to skim down to third to find the first member of the WWE roster. That would be last year’s winner Ripley. TNA’s Jordynne Grace finished second. You could argue Grace is at least WWE-adjacent given her Royal Rumble and NXT appearances, but I digress...

Here’s the top ten:
where is Bianca at this year@Ro?

Here’s the top 20:

1. “Timeless” Toni Storm (AEW)
  2. Jordynne Grace (TNA)
  3. Rhea Ripley (WWE)
  4. Maika (STARDOM)
  5. Stephanie Vaquer (CMLL/NJPW/AEW)
  6. Sareee (STARDOM/Marigold)
  7. Bayley (WWE)
  8. Willow Nightingale (AEW)
  9. Mariah May (AEW)
  10. Athena (ROH)
  11. Roxanne Perez (NXT)
  12. Liv Morgan (WWE)
  13. IYO SKY (WWE)
  14. Mayu Iwatani (STARDOM)
  15. Masha Slamovich (TNA)
  16. Mina Shirakawa (STARDOM)
  17. Becky Lynch (WWE)
  18. Miu Watanabe (TJPW)
  19. Miyu Yamashita (TJPW)
  20. Lyra Valkyria (NXT/WWE)

I never paid shit for them WWE ppvs before they were on peacock if the price goes back up after they move away from it then I'll go back to finding my streams but u can't beat that 4.99 price

I don’t think WWE leaving Peacock. Even if they do they’ll just revamp the Network (which is what they should do) & PPVs will still be part of the package. Going backwards to traditional PPV across the board makes no sense for them.

I was going to say i don't think he knows yet.

WWE Network isn't coming back either. They will probably work something out with Netflix to move the content there.

I was thinking that was gonna be coming cuz the Raw library is moving to Netflix and NXT’s is leaving Peacock too.

Back