Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

This. Lol!

I still owe my s/o 50 more bucks for the last ppv. Lol!
AEW should have stayed at doing 4-5 ppvs a year. I might check out Full Gear & Worlds End but that's it.

They waiting til next year to stream ppvs on MAX and even then you still gotta pay!
Ridiculous to a degree if you still have to pay $50 for ppvs. I think WWE's deal w/Peacock might be coming up soon and if they start charging $50 - 60 again I'm only paying for the Top 5 - 6 PPVs.

AEW should have stayed at doing 4-5 ppvs a year. I might check out Full Gear & Worlds End but that's it.

Ridiculous to a degree if you still have to pay $50 for ppvs. I think WWE's deal w/Peacock might be coming up soon and if they start charging $50 - 60 again I'm only paying for the Top 5 - 6 PPVs.
AEW ppvs will be discounted if you got MAX. I'm thinking $39

Even after the show’s host explained to Russo that Uso’s achievement was akin to an employee receiving a promotion after years of hard work for a company, Russo claimed he still didn’t get it.

Naturally, Russo’s comments reached Uso’s father, Rikishi. In last week’s episode of his podcast, Off The Top, the WWE Hall of Famer addressed Russo’s remarks. If Russo still doesn’t comprehend the significance of a wrestler winning a championship, Rikishi’s blunt insights might clarify things for him. Said Rikishi:

“Russo, first of all, you can go f*** yourself. You don’t have the right to even put my son’s name in your mouth. You don’t have a right to talk about somebody that has laced up boots for 17-plus years — broken bones, sweat, tear, and blood in that ring. Sometimes 45 minutes; ladders-chairs match, split wide open. You don’t have a right to open your mouth of what you think is right for a person when you finally win this so-called motherf***ing prop, that you think.

“When was the first time, when did you ever get your ass in there, run a match, 45 minutes? Anybody can pull up a pencil and write your fantasies of what you think an angle is supposed to be. But when you talk about my boy, when you talk about you didn’t understand, you’re goddamn right, motherf***er. You didn’t understand.”
The fired-up father of the Usos and Solo Sikoa continued to go in deep on Russo, calling him a “computer gangsta” that likes to “talk shit” online. Rikishi closed his dissertation by putting over his son’s hard work, his family’s commitment to the wrestling industry, and extending an invitation to Russo to hash things out face-to-face.

“Anytime you want to open your mouth about the Anoaʻi-Fatu clan, and you try to disrespect what my boys or what my family has worked hard for, 75-plus years, man. This kid here bust his ass for 16 years, man. So you would never know that hard grind, let alone not being home for his kids, traveling one side of the world to the next side of the world, to do what he’s got to do.

“There has to be a purpose for something. What is it? What is it with you, trying to knock a moment that means so much to a person that’s well-deserving? So I ain’t hard to find, my man. You want to link up? You know where to find me. Keep my family’s name out your mouth. Especially my son.”

Even after the show’s host explained to Russo that Uso’s achievement was akin to an employee receiving a promotion after years of hard work for a company, Russo claimed he still didn’t get it.

Naturally, Russo’s comments reached Uso’s father, Rikishi. In last week’s episode of his podcast, Off The Top, the WWE Hall of Famer addressed Russo’s remarks. If Russo still doesn’t comprehend the significance of a wrestler winning a championship, Rikishi’s blunt insights might clarify things for him. Said Rikishi:

The fired-up father of the Usos and Solo Sikoa continued to go in deep on Russo, calling him a “computer gangsta” that likes to “talk shit” online. Rikishi closed his dissertation by putting over his son’s hard work, his family’s commitment to the wrestling industry, and extending an invitation to Russo to hash things out face-to-face.
i think he sees Jey as nothing more than a glorified tag wrestler at best.

I never paid shit for them WWE ppvs before they were on peacock if the price goes back up after they move away from it then I'll go back to finding my streams but u can't beat that 4.99 price
Peacock is still $4.99 for you? It’s been raised to $7.99 for me. Still cheap tho.

Idk how yall be battling those streams on a regular basis. The one or two times I did it this past 12 months was annoying as the fuck. Shit be lagging then stops working just to reset it 50 times.

If WWE goes back the ppv route I'd just hit the Dave and Busters or the local bars. WWE would have to step their "PLE" up alot more to shelve out 49 bucks.

Peacock is still $4.99 for you? It’s been raised to $7.99 for me. Still cheap tho.

Last I checked it hadn't gone up for me yet but I got notified that it would at some point. I got an email about it saying that it wouldn't be happening right away for some reason I can't even remember why.

Back