Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Baseball playoffs are currently on TBS

I expected the number to be less but that much less than last week? After the tv deal announcement

😳

I don’t know why you expect anything from numbers at all…it’s not an indicator of anything of importance…as shown by the announcement of the deal. WBD gave AEW crazy money with the numbers being lower than ever.

That should be the sounding alarm for everyone to stop posting that bullshit because ratings dont change anything. This ain’t 1997.

I don’t know why you expect anything from numbers at all…it’s not an indicator of anything of importance…as shown by the announcement of the deal. WBD gave AEW crazy money with the numbers being lower than ever.

That should be the sounding alarm for everyone to stop posting that bullshit because ratings dont change anything. This ain’t 1997.

I don’t think ratings are that big of a deal also but that’s a huge drop even with them being on a different night. I actually enjoyed last nights episode and it was the last dynamite before their next PPV

Fuck that. It needs to be Rock vs Roman. Cody should have nothing else to do with the Bloodline other than MAYBE a singles match vs Rock or Roman prior to Wrestlemania. Even then I think that shit should be saved for later in 2025.

Back