Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

If I’m the company, I’d do the same thing. It’s all being done for the right price. Those Saudis love blowing money to feel important.

Wondering if they are gonna introduce the female belt tonight

Went to church yesterday n when it came time for them to start offering prayer and saving the pastor started talking bout bad blood lmao when she said it, it was like 6-7 ppl who knew wtf was goin on. I was surprised.

But yo she said some shit like "everybody on the show had bad blood but at the end of the day everybody who was supposed to win did win cause they were covered by the blood of Jesus!!" Lmaoo I was like WHAT! She had me back that bitch bout to jump out my seat. Then I swear the nigga two rows infront of me threw his ones up and one of the deaconess at the front was hype too.l was like damn.

Idk how ima do it but we bout to have a wrestling ministry up in that mf. I'm already over the media department so it just might work

I just went on twitter and theres a crazy ass rumor going around right now that Goldberg gone fuck Guntha over tonight.. idk where it came ffrom but I keep seeing it and they saying that its so it'll be Sami/Cody at Crown Jewel and Goldberg vs Guntha. Man that shit better be wrong

Went to church yesterday n when it came time for them to start offering prayer and saving the pastor started talking bout bad blood lmao when she said it, it was like 6-7 ppl who knew wtf was goin on. I was surprised.

But yo she said some shit like "everybody on the show had bad blood but at the end of the day everybody who was supposed to win did win cause they were covered by the blood of Jesus!!" Lmaoo I was like WHAT! She had me back that bitch bout to jump out my seat. Then I swear the nigga two rows infront of me threw his ones up and one of the deaconess at the front was hype too.l was like damn.

Idk how ima do it but we bout to have a wrestling ministry up in that mf. I'm already over the media department so it just might work

GIMMIE A HELL YEAH!

Back