Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Muthafuccas be acting like Dawkins is a slouch. Brotha can go in the ring.

My only knock against Tez is he can be too jokey jokey at times. Like Heyman need to have the same kinda talk wit Tez, like he did wit Big E. I like to see a more serious side from Tez. He's shown sparks of it.

Dawkins improved a lot

he'd probably get some burn in the midcard under HHH who obviously seen something in him all along since hes kept him around since the black and gold days even when he had no direction and was being bounced around from stable to stable. How he survived back then i do not know but he was lucky to get paired w/ Tez before they started purging the roster w/ budget cuts

Dawkins improved a lot

he'd probably get some burn in the midcard under HHH who obviously seen something in him all along since hes kept him around since the black and gold days even when he had no direction and was being bounced around from stable to stable. How he survived back then i do not know but he was lucky to get paired w/ Tez before they started purging the roster w/ budget cuts
But Dawkins is holding him back. They don't even need to have a breakup, they can do the singles thing while still being the Profits. If the singles run fails you can just go do the tag team. New Day did it so why not Ford and Dawkins

Whole time been pushing for Tez to have a singles run without breaking up the Profits... I didnt think about what that would even look like. @IP360 said it best; Heyman gotta have a talkin to Tez. His character is cool now cause he's in a tag but I dont think the way he portrays himself now would work as a solo character. And there was nothing memorable about his work during the brief heel stint they did.

Whole time been pushing for Tez to have a singles run without breaking up the Profits... I didnt think about what that would even look like. @IP360 said it best; Heyman gotta have a talkin to Tez. His character is cool now cause he's in a tag but I dont think the way he portrays himself now would work as a solo character. And there was nothing memorable about his work during the brief heel stint they did.

Only standout "memorable" thing Tez has done was the spot wit in the Elimination Chamber. Now the brotha can soar like an eagle, but again its the jokey jokey that makes me question him being a serious future champ.

Muthafuccas be acting like Dawkins is a slouch. Brotha can go in the ring.

My only knock against Tez is he can be too jokey jokey at times. Like Heyman need to have the same kinda talk wit Tez, like he did wit Big E. I like to see a more serious side from Tez. He's shown sparks of it.

In all honesty I’ve lost all interest in these dudes as a team for a good two or three years now. They’re overdue for a break up they need more depth as far as single stars on Smackdown. At this point they’re spinning their wheels just like New Day on Raw. Let these dudes sink or swim already.

Back