Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

One of the major discussions backstage at Raw this week circled around what will be closing the Bad Blood PPV. We are told that the initial plan as of months ago was to build the PPV around the idea of the anniversary of the first-ever WWE Hell In A Cell bout in 1997 since the event this year lands on the same date, 10/5, which we reported at the time at PWInsiderElite.com. That would have meant CM Punk vs. Drew McInyntre should have closed the show. There's been a push in certain circles of the company that Cody Rhodes and Roman Reigns teaming for the first time ever and in a city that has signifigance to each, Atlanta, should headline the show against The Bloodline. We are told the final decision has not been made. I can't think of a PPV other than a Wrestlemania where a HIAC match didn't close the show built around HIAC and with Drew McIntyre pretty much promising a bloodbath against Punk, it would seem weird to go from that level of promised violence to anything else. So, stay tuned.

There was not a lot of talk about the Vince McMahon documentary last night among talents that we heard from.

There was, however, excitement about all the Hollywood types being at the show, especially since so many talents have signed with Paradigm in recent months. In the wake of the Endeavor purchase, there's been an uptick in interest between the entertainment world and WWE performers.

We are told the Dominik Mysterio hanging in the shark cage stipulation has been planned for Bad Blood for several months. It was not a late addition to plans for the Atlanta event.

Last night's Raw was completely sold out. We are told there were some ringside seats released late in the day yesterday in the $500 range and they were quickly snapped up.
my confirmed insiders within the industry have assured me that Cody/Roman vs. bloodline tag match will close the show.

The 2nd one always will be a classic from the Austin and Rock package or maybe it was the first Eliminatiom Chamber package

I wouldnt even mind if they ran some of those back for special feuds where would fit

I don't think they realize how much ppl enjoy hearing those shits

my confirmed insiders within the industry have assured me that Cody/Roman vs. bloodline tag match will close the show.
we-dont-do-that-here-black-panther.gif

Not tonight brother

ironically the song from Survivor Series 01 where it was the team alliance vs WWE was removed off peacock.
That's why I still prefer to watch these joints in their original format.

Every special entrance for Mania like the dozen times they all used Metallica now have altered music in its place on the WWE Network/Peacock. I think the only song that still gets untouched is Rollin by Limp Bizkit.

The Triple H entrance with Metallica's For Whom The Bell Tolls when he threw the sledge hammer through the glass to come out was pure fire. Shit don't hit the same without the music on the app.

@Black_Samson wanted to ask you. Since you’re in bodybuilding and have been doing it for a long time, who’s physiques in wrestling are/were impressed with?

@Black_Samson wanted to ask you. Since you’re in bodybuilding and have been doing it for a long time, who’s physiques in wrestling are/were impressed with?
Ricochet
Carmelo
Jade
Bianca
Rhea
PAC
buddy
In that order

Montez in lastlastlastlastlast place due to his gyno.

They all have physiques that are attainable thru hard work dedication and a magnificent obsession to symmetry

Buddy has the best lat spread with PAC following a close second.

Carmelo and Rico are interchangeable depending on the day.

Jade needs to put the needle down and focus on functional muscle cause she gases way too quick

Back