Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Danielson is pretty much done as full-time performer once he drops the AEW Title. I don't mind Christian being pushed because he's been keeping his storylines interesting and has only been in the company like two years. Same w/Edge.

I am TIRED of seeing Chris Jericho on TV every week. The Learning Tree gimmick is complete bullshit and Tony Khan should have been took Jericho off TV. He has been on TV 5 years straight!!!

You can say that but TK is in risk of losing A LOT talent when it's time to renew those contracts though. Lucha Bros looks like their on their way out the door. Daniel Garcia might be on their way out. Ricky Starks has basically been off TV for months. The House of Black barely make it on TV and when they do they are stuck in Trios matches. Miro probably has said fuck AEW altogether and Keith Lee....

And it'll be a lot of other talent signing wit them down the line also. I predict TK assigning over creative duties to a worthy candidate down the line as well. Honestly that's what he needs to do. Stick wit the executive side of things. Bring in some who actually has been involved in ALL aspects of the wrestling business.

I understand him being hands on since he created the company. So the need to being involved wit everything...I get. But now it's gotten to a point where it's almost time to turn the reigns over to a worthy candidate. I can definitely see this happening.

Ricochet
Carmelo
Jade
Bianca
Rhea
PAC
buddy
In that order

Montez in lastlastlastlastlast place due to his gyno.

They all have physiques that are attainable thru hard work dedication and a magnificent obsession to symmetry

Buddy has the best lat spread with PAC following a close second.

Carmelo and Rico are interchangeable depending on the day.

Jade needs to put the needle down and focus on functional muscle cause she gases way too quick
Nooo!! Jade juicing??

Alexa Bliss took to her social media
today, teasing a return, posting, "Dont worry, Darling. I’ll see you soon enough."

In asking around, we are told by WWE Creative sources that Bliss is not currently scheduled for any immediate return, at least not as of this writing.

One source even remarked that they didn't expect her to return until after the holiday season and that with the current creative regime, they "maximize" everything they do, so there's no need to rush anyone or any story onto television.

WWE did feature a Lilly doll in the background of a Judgement Day vignette on Raw.

AJ Styles’ future in wrestling is uncertain.

Styles has been off WWE television for a number of months, leading many to question where he’s been of late. When Fightful last asked we were told that he’s healthy, off television, and enjoying time with his family. He did work the Japan live event tour, working title matches with Cody Rhodes, but has largely been off WWE TV since Clash at the Castle.

Those within the industry that Fightful spoke with are of the belief that AJ Styles’ WWE contract is up either late this year or early next year. We’ve not heard if there have been efforts to re-sign him or if he has plans moving forward. We’re working to clarify the status of his contract, but numerous influential names within the industry and some who have worked with Styles believe it’s up this year.

Fightful has not gained confirmation from Styles, his reps or WWE on his status

Back