Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Vince fucked theory over when he fell in love with him and he never recovered. Idk what HHH plan was for him before he got plucked up from nxt by vkm but he was supposedly up next. It was a rare situation where him and Vince both actually liked him though and Vince brought him up.

right now HHH dragging his feet with the split from Waller but honestly idk how I feel about them splitting either way

Watching them work their last tag match made had me rethink it cause they're good as a team and idk wtf will happen if they do split up. Do they have a solid plan for them going forward as singles? Cause they both can thrive without being a team its just the creative gotta be there.. if not then they just end up split for no reason and either chilling in catering or back on NXT where neither needs to be
I personally like them as a tag team too. I feel they have good chemistry and work well together and both those guys are gold as heels so together they would be a great threat to the tag division as champs and have a few teams chase after them.

Last edited:
I personally like them as a tag team too. I feel they have good chemistry and work well together and both those guys are gold as heels so together they would be a great threat to the tag division as champs and have a few teams chase after them.
This is what they should have done but they didnt have them do much with the titles initially then creative went to the DIY stuff. Then they moved to the Bloodline stuff super fucking quick. Theory / Waller dont fit in that mix as long as Tama and Tonga have those belts.

Just please don't perform the new song.

They should of did that performance for the last 2 years Mania but still lit they going for it.

Back