Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I prefer it not being 3 hours; whether its 7pm or8pm you're asking your audience to add another hour ontop of the 5 we start the WWE week with. 8 Hours of WWE every week is insanity :myheart:

We also don’t need 25-30 minute matches regularly. It will probably gonna happen in a 3 hour show unfortunately

Got dayum... i aint think they'd run both 3 hrs especially since they could do whatever with it on netflix supposedly
I expect those 3 netflix hours to be very different from USA. Netflix has the power to cut down on 5 minute long commercial breaks you might realistically see 30 second ads and cut back to RAW. So it'll be on WWE to figure out how to adjust to that.

Fuck I’m all for it, but Smackdown needs some more depth. You got this vast roster might as well take advantage. Less live events kinda balances it out as well.

I expect them on Smackdown especially now that we gotta deal with an extra hour.

I think we gonna see a G.O.D / Street Profits / Lucha Bros / DYI tag title angle over the next few months

SD definitely is being pushed as the show for tag team wrestling

lots of heavy focus on the titles over there while over on RAW it is the exact opposite

lots of heavy focus on the titles over there while over on RAW it is the exact opposite
They messed up putting them back on the judgement day knowing they was going to be spending months on Rhea and Priest

Y'all about to forget about that Dragon Lee dude now

If there was ever a time to re-introduce the cruiserweight divison... just do away wit that goofy ass speed championship.

I think Andrade holding it right now while chasing the US title. They should let him trash it and introduce a new title

Yeah theres basically no teams on RAW

Broke up Imperium
Tyler Bates got hurt so Pete is solo now

That only leaves the Creed Bros

Rey / Dragon gonna get those tag titles from Priest and JD but after that Idk where that division goes from there

IT'S LIT!!
That's wild. Huge loss for AEW as both brothers can be singles stars as well. I hate to say it but the WWE is too stacked with talent. This means there is another team the Street Profits will probably get jobbed out to.

The WWE may need a 4th regular brand to keep from too many good talent getting lost in creative purgatory or become jobbers just because.

Yeah theres basically no teams on RAW

Broke up Imperium
Tyler Bates got hurt so Pete is solo now

That only leaves the Creed Bros

Rey / Dragon gonna get those tag titles from Priest and JD but after that Idk where that division goes from there

Tag Titles have been a afterthought on Raw really since Wrestlemania.

Back