Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Really bad decision. Smackdown doesnt have the roster for this. Get ready for another hour of A-Town Down Under running around like PAC

A 2 hour wrestling show with a few minutes after to me is the sweet spot. Not in favor of the top 2 wrestling shows being possibly 3 hours

Last edited:
A 2 hour wrestling show with a few minutes after to me is the sweet spot. Not in favor of the top 2 wrestling shows being possibly 3 hours

I saying before that I think RAW gonna remain 2 on Netflix and thats why they trying to ease into it in October. i would really be surprised if it shoot back up to 3.

they may do the over run thing on special occasions of like an additional 30 minutes or something since theyll be able to but i think itll go back to being 2 most weeks

I saying before that I think RAW gonna remain 2 on Netflix and thats why they trying to ease into it in October. i would really be surprised if it shoot back up to 3.

they may do the over run thing on special occasions of like an additional 30 minutes or something since theyll be able to but i think itll go back to being 2 most weeks

The 9/18 edition of AEW Dynamite did 687,000 overnight viewers.

That is down from last week's 716,000 overnight viewers, according to WrestleNomics.com.

In the 18-49 demo Dynamite scored a 0.22.

That is up from last week's 0.21.

Back