Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Think so. Hold on

“The NXT event scheduled for Tuesday, Oct. 8 at the Enterprise Center in St. Louis has been relocated to The Factory at The District in Chesterfield, Missouri. Refunds and exchanges are available at all original points of purchase.Tickets for the NXT event at The Factory at The District will go on sale next Wednesday, September 18 at 12 PM CT via Ticketmaster."

So they moved to a smaller venue just to go head to head wit AEW??

Somebody make it make sense to me

“The NXT event scheduled for Tuesday, Oct. 8 at the Enterprise Center in St. Louis has been relocated to The Factory at The District in Chesterfield, Missouri. Refunds and exchanges are available at all original points of purchase.Tickets for the NXT event at The Factory at The District will go on sale next Wednesday, September 18 at 12 PM CT via Ticketmaster."

Ahh gotcha. Yeeeahhh...NXT need to stick wit the smaller venue shows

They should stick to smaller arenas and save the big shows for the regular ones.

Big facts. Bigger venues saved for their PLE's make it a bigger deal.

Last edited:
Remember when NXT Black and Gold started doing Takeovers in larger arenas, it was such a huge energy and visual difference then the regular weekly show and felt like something big was going down.

When the weekly show begins on the road, we’ll finally see who’s over and who’s not. About time because I get sick of the same old crowd at the performance center sometimes

When the weekly show begins on the road, we’ll finally see who’s over and who’s not. About time because I get sick of the same old crown at the performance center sometimes
The crowd felt fake asf like they were trying to be part of the show and just react to everything. This is the real test now..

The crowd felt fake asf like they were trying to be part of the show and just react to everything. This is the real test now..

Yeah I got annoyed during Ethan's promo when the crowd was singing that song JH sang b4 their PLE title match. Sometimes it best to actually listen to what the talent has to say, rather than bussing out random chants for not reason

Yeah I got annoyed during Ethan's promo when the crowd was singing that song JH sang b4 their PLE title match. Sometimes it best to actually listen to what the talent has to say, rather than bussing out random chants for not reason
Reminded me of when TNA would host their show at Universal Studios so all the guest there that attended the shows would just act wacky and over the top.

Yea those tickets wont moving so they downgraded the venue but it'll look better on tv if they're able to pack it out. & that is what they been saying for a minute now about AEW just run the smaller venues for your shows if the tickets arent moving

Back