Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

WWE Hall of Famer Jerry Lawler has filed a lawsuit against Hardeman County, TN over the death of his son Brian "Christopher" Lawler last year while incarcerated following a DUI arrest.

There will be a press conference later today in Memphis. The lawsuit was officially filed this past Friday.

Shawn Michaels need to stay his punk ass out the ring if he have no intentions of actually wrestling

they should of never let his ass be involved in an angle with Ziggler/Miz if it wasn't going to lead to a match

Now if this is true we bout to get a random ass, pointless ass much at Summerslam.

Ziggler didnt superkick Goldberg he superkicked HBK

New stars aren't being made cause they keep digging up past stars. These dudes in their 50's going over younger cats.

Former 8-time NWA World Champion and WWE Hall of Famer Harley Race has passed away at the age of 76 according to the official NWA Twitter account.

Race had been diagnosed with lung cancer earlier this year and was hospitalized in mid-July.

Race was a top star in the NWA during the 1970's/1980's and headlined the first Starrcade against Ric Flair. Race also spent time with the WWF as "King" Harley Race in the late 1980's.

After his in-ring career ended, Race managed various wrestlers in WCW including Vader.

Shawn Michaels need to stay his punk ass out the ring if he have no intentions of actually wrestling

they should of never let his ass be involved in an angle with Ziggler/Miz if it wasn't going to lead to a match

Now if this is true we bout to get a random ass, pointless ass much at Summerslam.

Ziggler didnt superkick Goldberg he superkicked HBK
I figured this was coming after Dolph brought up Goldberg being trash for weeks

I figured this was coming after Dolph brought up Goldberg being trash for weeks

Damn. I guess it aint completely random. I did miss smackdown last week and this week I missed a good chunk of it too I aint even know he was talking shit like that. I just thought it was gonna end up being random with not much of an explanation

Former 8-time NWA World Champion and WWE Hall of Famer Harley Race has passed away at the age of 76 according to the official NWA Twitter account.

Race had been diagnosed with lung cancer earlier this year and was hospitalized in mid-July.

Race was a top star in the NWA during the 1970's/1980's and headlined the first Starrcade against Ric Flair. Race also spent time with the WWF as "King" Harley Race in the late 1980's.

After his in-ring career ended, Race managed various wrestlers in WCW including Vader.

Damn. I guess it aint completely random. I did miss smackdown last week and this week I missed a good chunk of it too I aint even know he was talking shit like that. I just thought it was gonna end up being random with not much of an explanation
Yeah he brought up Goldberg in every promo to the point there was a report Berg had heat with WWE but I guess this what it was about. They gave Taker his make up match and I guess Goldberg getting one too.

When WWE moves Smackdown Live to Fridays on FOX on Friday 10/4, there will be a shift in touring for the Smackdown brand, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

As of the first week of October, the brand will start their loop with a live Friday broadcast on FOX. They will then have live events on Saturdays and Sundays, with the exception being Sundays when there are WWE PPV broadcasts.

The Raw touring schedule will not be changed by the Smackdown series moving to Fridays live. The current plan is to hold Raw live events on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (with the exception of PPV dates) before closing out the loops on Mondays with the company's weekly USA Network series.

WWE will present Crown Jewel 2019 in Saudi Arabia on Thursday 10/31, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

The event will be held in Riyadh at the King Saud University Stadium.

Crown Jewel will be the fourth live event WWE has broadcast from Saudi Arabia under their ten-year deal with the Saudi General Sports Authority.
So, the WWE roster will be spending Halloween performing in the Middle East.

WWE will present Crown Jewel 2019 in Saudi Arabia on Thursday 10/31, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

The event will be held in Riyadh at the King Saud University Stadium.

Crown Jewel will be the fourth live event WWE has broadcast from Saudi Arabia under their ten-year deal with the Saudi General Sports Authority.
So, the WWE roster will be spending Halloween performing in the Middle East.
Maybe they can finally get that Yokozuna main event they've been waiting on

Fantasma/King Cuerno from Lucha Underground supposedly is NXT bound in September along with a couple other big names.

Theres no better time than now for them to create a serious latin stable

Cuerno, Garza JR, Andrade and Carillo. Them boys would be unstoppable. First thing I'd do is have them fuck up the Lucha House Party just to show everybody they different and mean business

Back