Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Ring wise there is nothing to talk about when it comes to Miz. Even when folks was trying to say Miz made the IC title relevant again around 2015-2017....it wasn't because of any of the matches.

If MJF ever slides through it's over for Miz.
Miz was literally one of the reasons I stopped watching WWE for as long as I did
Couldnt believe a nigga like him was being featured so heavily
I always laugh when I see him tryin to pull off Bryan Danielson's move-set

But he got fans on here so you know the bar is very low for the kinda niggas they actually like

Miz is not boring.

I personally find his safe style to be intriguing.

Him, AJ and Dolph are the leaders of the new school as far as keeping themselves and other wrestlers safe.

They are leading the pack and should be applauded for their efforts in keeping a match exciting and for keeping everyone safe.

That’s Bret, Rick Rude and Mr Perfect levels of in ring excellence

Miz was literally one of the reasons I stopped watching WWE for as long as I did
Couldnt believe a nigga like him was being featured so heavily
I always laugh when I see him tryin to pull off Bryan Danielson's move-set

But he got fans on here so you know the bar is very low for the kinda niggas they actually like
Imagine you waited since 1996 for Wrestle Mania to come to your city for the first time ever and it finally does and it's main evented by:

cb5659230541041b4d8967fdb134aaca59dde2ed_00.jpg

Disgusting

Miz is not boring.

Him, AJ and Dolph are the leaders of the new school as far as keeping themselves and other wrestlers safe.

They are leading the pack and should be applauded for their efforts in keeping a match exciting and for keeping everyone safe.

No. Miz is not in the same match level as AJ or Dolph. It has nothing to do with him being "safe" he just is the most generic create a player default setting move set wrestler in the ring.

Miz match and exciting my ass.

Miz is not boring.

whats your favorite Miz match

No. Miz is not in the same match level as AJ or Dolph. It has nothing to do with him being "safe" he just is the most generic create a player default setting move set wrestler in the ring.

Miz match and exciting my ass.
Mfer I said in ring style.

You wanna talk about his personality…

Yeah it’s a cut and paste.

But his in ring style is up there with the workhorse greats!

Ring wise there is nothing to talk about when it comes to Miz which makes the comparison voided. Even when folks was trying to say Miz made the IC title relevant again around 2015-2017....it wasn't because of any of the matches.

miz is a great entertainer...... below average wrestler but a great entertainer nonetheless.

Ring wise there is nothing to talk about when it comes to Miz which makes the comparison voided. Even when folks was trying to say Miz made the IC title relevant again around 2015-2017....it wasn't because of any of the matches.

MJF is also about 17yrs younger than Miz OG.

MJF is also about 17yrs younger than Miz OG.
Point being I think he is the complete package of the style of heels Miz is. I won't knock Miz at being a great talker and promo hitta but his matches are just bathroom breaks. They are never exciting to watch just generic walk throughs.

He made the intercontinental title scene entertaining again when that shit was boring asf more than once

& he was getting in his bag as a heel back when he was chasing and defending the IC title, people were invested.

as far as in ring goes hes just average and not gone put on a clinic. Hes a better entertainer

Also he a *2 TIME WWE grandslam champion. I dont even know if anybody else has done that shit.. there might be one other person but even if there is he was the first. I remember when that shit was announced and b4 yall say it dont matter stop playing yall know yal niggas would talk about that shit if it was anybody other than the boy who did it

Point being I think he is the complete package of the style of heels Miz is. I won't knock Miz at being a great talker and promo hitta but his matches are just bathroom breaks. They are never exciting to watch just generic walk throughs.
MJF in all honesty was below average when i first to watch him wrestle.

Back