Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Man's really putting on the cape over this because she had a wack match that not even he enjoyed

Ah yes my favorite part of rappin with Chi when his back is against the ropes so he starts making shit up.

All the while putting on a cape for the Miz
haha.gif

Ah yes my favorite part of rappin with Chi when his back is against the ropes so he starts making shit up.

All the while putting on a cape for the Miz
haha.gif
You lost, Liv and Jade are more popular than the AEW champ. Have all the so called barn burners (I doubt that's the case) but at the end of the day Liv and Jade are better off than Toni

Jade's popularity as TNT champ>>>Toni's popularity as world champ. Jade was must see in AEW, nobody tune in for no damn Toni Storm

Ricochet is AEW bound, and he very well could be All In.

Fightful Select’s Sean Ross Sapp reported in recent months that Ricochet’s WWE contract had expired, and he was leaving the company to join All Elite Wrestling. Since then, things have been very quiet on that front, outside of the word that he was headed to AEW at some point.

That has changed.

Fightful did confirm that Ricochet is planned for upcoming AEW shows, and has a multi-year agreement with the company. Several familiar with the situation claimed that Ricochet is traveling to London for AEW All In, and was planned for the show. We haven’t learned what his planned involvement would be.

Ricochet worked with an agent for the deal, we’re told.

Fightful Select’s Sean Ross Sapp reported in recent months that Ricochet’s WWE contract had expired, and he was leaving the company to join All Elite Wrestling. Since then, things have been very quiet on that front, outside of the word that he was headed to AEW at some point.

That has changed.

Fightful did confirm that Ricochet is planned for upcoming AEW shows, and has a multi-year agreement with the company. Several familiar with the situation claimed that Ricochet is traveling to London for AEW All In, and was planned for the show. We haven’t learned what his planned involvement would be.

Nigga that news JUST dropped LOL

That has changed.

Good shit.

I'm tryna see him mix it up with Hologram, Komander, Mortos, Pac (again). All of em.

Maybe an appearance in Arena Mexico too.

That has changed.

Nigga that news JUST dropped LOL

...that nigga got better source. Lol

Good shit.

I'm tryna see him mix it up with Hologram, Komander, Mortos, Pac (again). All of em.

Maybe an appearance in Arena Mexico too.

A match wit him Black and Osprey gonna slap af

Darby should have been AEW World Champion at least 2 years ago. Darby World Title run is a lil overdue.
Nah they couldn't do it the first 2 yrs. He had to show out for the fans and build his reputation because of his size. Now that he got the fans in the palm of his hands and they all know his story it will be bigger and better when he wins.

I thoroughly enjoyed Darbys come up

Last edited:
Back