Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Also he a *2 TIME WWE grandslam champion. I dont even know if anybody else has done that shit.. there might be one other person but even if there is he was the first. I remember when that shit was announced and b4 yall say it dont matter stop playing yall know yal niggas would talk about that shit if it was anybody other than the boy who did it
talk yo shit Dubbz.

Also he a *2 TIME WWE grandslam champion. I dont even know if anybody else has done that shit.. there might be one other person but even if there is he was the first. I remember when that shit was announced and b4 yall say it dont matter stop playing yall know yal niggas would talk about that shit if it was anybody other than the boy who did it
It would of been better if the matches were actually good during those accolades. Like you said he is a good talker/entertainer but that ring work is too generic and uneventful. For me having 100 accolades don't hit as much when the matches ain't slapping. Nobody hitting repeat on any Miz match even during that era.

It would of been better if the matches were actually good during those accolades. Like you said he is a good talker/entertainer but that ring work is too generic and uneventful. For me having 100 accolades don't hit as much when the matches ain't slapping. Nobody hitting repeat on any Miz match even during that era.
Y'all prop up Sasha Banks and she's mid in the ring and below mid on the mic. Y'all prop up MJF and he's no better than Miz in the ring.

Y'all prop up Sasha Banks and she's mid in the ring and below mid on the mic. Y'all prop up MJF and he's no better than Miz in the ring.

if you don’t watch aew as you claim, how can you reach that conclusion?
MJF has had some great matches these last 2 years

if you don’t watch aew as you claim, how can you reach that conclusion?
MJF has had some great matches these last 2 years
I haven't watched in 2 years, I was aew's biggest fan on here in the beginning but they fell off after the honeymoon period. I doubt he's as good as y'all claim. If you put him in the ring against a Punk or Daniel Bryan of course they're going to lead him to a passable match.

Gotcha moment failed

I haven't watched in 2 years, I was aew's biggest fan on here in the beginning but they fell off after the honeymoon period. I doubt he's as good as y'all claim. If you put him in the ring against a Punk or Daniel Bryan of course they're going to lead him to a passable match.

Gotcha moment failed

daniel bryan couldn’t lead miz to a passable match, but nonetheless

I wasn’t trying to pull a gotcha moment. I didn’t need to. i said you don’t watch the product anymore, and you agreed

therefore i concluded you don’t watch his matches anymore, and you confirmed

i “failed” yet you confirmed everything I speculated. you may be confused

Back