Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

What specifically was the injury? Fucc'd ankle? Leg? I couldn't clearly see when it happened. I thought she slammed her head on the bottom rail when she fell back. Thought that was the reason they stopped the match.

What specifically was the injury? Fucc'd ankle? Leg? I couldn't clearly see when it happened. I thought she slammed her head on the bottom rail when she fell back. Thought that was the reason they stopped the match.

Tony said it was an ankle injury

A former World Champion could be leaving WWE soon.

Fightful's Sean Ross Sapp has learned that former world champion Bobby Lashley's WWE contract is up within the next month or so, possibly over the course of weeks. PWN learned that Lashley was removed from the internal roster page, though he is still featured on the company's website, and Fightful was also able to confirm that news.

Lashley has been out of action for a number of months, and sources have told us that he plans on continuing wrestling if for some reason an extension is not reached with WWE. Lashley has not been factored into WWE creative plans since the spring. He's wrestled five televised matches this year, and won at WrestleMania in April.

Though we haven't heard of specific aspirations to continue fighting of late, we're told by those close to him that it isn't out of the realm of possibility, and he'd told Fightful in the past couple of years if the right situation presented itself he would again.

A former World Champion could be leaving WWE soon.

Fightful's Sean Ross Sapp has learned that former world champion Bobby Lashley's WWE contract is up within the next month or so, possibly over the course of weeks. PWN learned that Lashley was removed from the internal roster page, though he is still featured on the company's website, and Fightful was also able to confirm that news.

Lashley has been out of action for a number of months, and sources have told us that he plans on continuing wrestling if for some reason an extension is not reached with WWE. Lashley has not been factored into WWE creative plans since the spring. He's wrestled five televised matches this year, and won at WrestleMania in April.

Though we haven't heard of specific aspirations to continue fighting of late, we're told by those close to him that it isn't out of the realm of possibility, and he'd told Fightful in the past couple of years if the right situation presented itself he would again.
Khan ready to make Bobby a financial offer he can't refuse.

As a fan... this is bullshit on WWE's part. How the Hurt Business and The Profits have been booked is tragic. Also, why move Cedric to the main roster just to job him out forever? His story wrote itself in that tournament. Why fire a vet like Shelton as well? Not a good look.

Been a Lashley fan since day one. It’s a damn shame how they handled him. He is a dominate wrestler and deserved better. He could’ve had an amazing legendary feud with Brock. Match after match for that title.

We got a good first match and the second one was terrible booking.

He should‘ve been a grand slam champion.

As a fan... this is bullshit on WWE's part. How the Hurt Business and The Profits have been booked is tragic. Also, why move Cedric to the main roster just to job him out forever? His story wrote itself in that tournament. Why fire a vet like Shelton as well? Not a good look.

Gii damn. Oh you tryin to say WWE...

- Deliberately broke up THB b/c they didn't want another all black faction runnin one of their shows

- Jobbed out Cedric b/c they didn't wanna his potential to fully bloom

- Got rid of Hit Row b/c they were too hip hop and becoming too popular on NXT

- Got rid of Shelton Benjamin...a 20 year vet...just so they don't have to offer him a producer role

- Had two of the most dominant females on the women's roster lose their tag titles to some wyte Scottish witches

- Purposely continue playin stop & go wit the Street Profits just kill any momentum they could have

- Wasn't tryin to keep Omos from being great

- Treating MVP like a washed up athlete but won't allow him to exceed elsewhere in the company

...is that it? You say WWE #AntiBlackExcellence? Cold accusations mayne. Lol

Naw WWE had a moment during the covid period where she was up to compete for that title. But they dropped the ball. I think b/c they didn't have a crowd...that killed it.

But she should've been booked as a dominate figure. That's why I'm glad they circled the block wit Nia, and got her booked like she suppose to be.

Back