Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Naw WWE had a moment during the covid period where she was up to compete for that title. But they dropped the ball. I think b/c they didn't have a crowd...that killed it.

But she should've been booked as a dominate figure. That's why I'm glad they circled the block wit Nia, and got her booked like she suppose to be.

Tamina fucked her knee up real early on in her career like back when she was still with the Usos I think. She wasn't gone make it after that but before then she was showing some promise.

Her knee absolutely wrecked tho she can't even move in the ring without it being obvious

Tamina fucked her knee up real early on in her career like back when she was still with the Usos I think. She wasn't gone make it after that but before then she was showing some promise.

Her knee absolutely wrecked tho she can't even move in the ring without it being obvious

Yeah that was obvious when she did them splashes from the top rope. You can tell there was a lil uncertainty

when she came up with the usos people didnt know that she was also a mother of 2 kids.... my hats off to her for surviving like she did.

A former World Champion could be leaving WWE soon.

Fightful's Sean Ross Sapp has learned that former world champion Bobby Lashley's WWE contract is up within the next month or so, possibly over the course of weeks. PWN learned that Lashley was removed from the internal roster page, though he is still featured on the company's website, and Fightful was also able to confirm that news.

Lashley has been out of action for a number of months, and sources have told us that he plans on continuing wrestling if for some reason an extension is not reached with WWE. Lashley has not been factored into WWE creative plans since the spring. He's wrestled five televised matches this year, and won at WrestleMania in April.

Though we haven't heard of specific aspirations to continue fighting of late, we're told by those close to him that it isn't out of the realm of possibility, and he'd told Fightful in the past couple of years if the right situation presented itself he would again.

As we noted earlier, there has been an expectation among some that Bobby Lashley and MVP could be exiting WWE when their current deals expire.

In the case of MVP, we are told his current WWE deal is up in mid-August and there have not been any major discussions as of yet about a new deal. There had been some talk about potentially using him as a Producer or announcer, but nothing ever really came about in either role, although there we are told there was some sort of tryouts at some point. WWE still has MVP listed under the Misc. section of their internal talent list.

In the case of Bobby Lashley, we are told that there was a WWE contract offer made but it wasn't one that immediately made him "jump to sign" as one source commented and that Lashley has strongly considered seeing what he would be worth out on the market. We were not able to confirm as of this writing when Lashley's current deal would expire. Lashley is still listed on the Smackdown roster internally. Lashley last wrestled in May.

As we noted, the belief within WWE is each will likely exit when their deals expire. Obviously, the pair together would be worth something, especially with Shelton Benjamin also available should a promotion seek to reform their former The Hurt Business stable. The name could not be used outside of WWE, as they own the trademark on it.

Johnny Gargano fathers restaurant that’s been in business for 50 years burned down

Deadline.com covered the forthcoming film Stranglehold, which will feature former WWE broadcaster Kayla "Braxton" Becker playing a supporting role as Ashley, a dancer in a club that the leads intend to rob.

The film stars Justin Long, Ashley Benson and Jake Lacy.

The plot of the film - "Bailey (Benson) is an exotic dancer with big dreams. She and her Army vet husband Tim (Lacy) are fed up with their lives of barely getting by in small-town Arkansas, so they decide to rob the strip club that employs her."

The film is being directed by Clark Duke, who co-wrote the screenplay with Chandler Duke and Billington Garrett.

Back