Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I missed these! These were the segments i would browse TNA for. I'm too happy about the Rascalz reuniting. Either NXT/TNA need to have a permanent relationship or WWE needs to steal them. There is so much potential with this team as a comedy trio, though they are great in ring too.

I noticed Myron Reed is absent though.

a real fun trio

when Wentz and Wes signed i was hoping it would be all 3

i do think the relationship between them and TNA is gonna be a thing going forwar

according to Jordan Grace its a lot more big surprises planned starting at Slammiversary

Nah it ain't. They just need more bodies. It's a easy fix if they would just make the whole division non brand exclusive. Including the women in nxt.

Jade and Bianca is the best it's looked. I think they will get the straps back but they'll need more opponents. The Lesbian Shield I'm sure will be in the running so that's 1 new team team.

Nah man, that’s The Studline.

Get it right.

That...that would be stupid for AEW to air Collision head to head SS. That'll be like WWE airing one of their non-WM PLE's head to head wit the Super Bowl.

Smart move on TK's part b/c at least he recognizes how big SS is.

Another uce is on the way. The Bloodline just don’t stop!
A NJPW veteran and common sense hiring has been confirmed to Fightful Select.

Hikuleo finished up with New Japan Pro Wrestling a month ago, dropping the NJPW Strong Tag Team Titles. Hikuleo hasn’t been seen since, and was heavily implied as leaving the company. Fightful had previously reported that his deal was up in June, and was expected to leave the company.

Hikuelo was widely expected to join WWE as his brothers Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa did in the previous months. WWE sources this week confirmed that to be the case and said that Hikuleo has joined the company, but no start date was clarified to Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp.

Fightful reported in January 2023 that WWE were interested in Haku’s sons, which Hikuleo later confirmed to Fightful in an interview. However, Vince McMahon forcing his way back into the company and an impending merger caused an informal hiring freeze, and Hikuleo re-signed with WWE for a year.

Back