Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

the women’s tag team division is dead lol wwe should move on

Nah it ain't. They just need more bodies. It's a easy fix if they would just make the whole division non brand exclusive. Including the women in nxt.

Jade and Bianca is the best it's looked. I think they will get the straps back but they'll need more opponents. The Lesbian Shield I'm sure will be in the running so that's 1 new team team.

Nah it ain't. They just need more bodies. It's a easy fix if they would just make the whole division non brand exclusive. Including the women in nxt.

Jade and Bianca is the best it's looked. I think they will get the straps back but they'll need more opponents. The Lesbian Shield I'm sure will be in the running so that's 1 new team team.

lesbian shield is crazy
but anyway lol

idk bruh. i’m just over the woman’s tag division. bianca and jade were cool but they lost the belts. now what? rhea’s been back for two weeks and she’s had more tv time than the current tag team champions…who won the belts nearly two months ago. has the audience noticed they’ve been mostly MIA? do they even care? that’s the problem. it’s a failed experiment

mid card titles are needed more than tag team titles

lesbian shield is crazy
but anyway lol

idk bruh. i’m just over the woman’s tag division. bianca and jade were cool but they lost the belts. now what? rhea’s been back for two weeks and she’s had more tv time than the current tag team champions…who won the belts nearly two months ago. has the audience noticed they’ve been mostly MIA? do they even care? that’s the problem. it’s a failed experiment

mid card titles are needed more than tag team titles

I'd rather have midcard titles too if I had to pick. Idk why they be bullshitting w/ alba and Isla. They got so many women tho that they need something for them to do too. They need to get it together w/ the way it's being booked

“There was one promo in particular. Recently, I actually just saw Shelton Benjamin tweet that if he could take back one thing in his career, it was a promo with Yoshi Tatsu. Same thing, kind of like a racial promo. So that day, I had the promo, I got the script from the writer ‘This is from Vince, he wants you to say this.’ I was like, Oh man, I don’t want to say [this], is there anything else we can do? He said, No, it’s come from Vince. So I even asked Vince, this is gonna get negative backlash. He said no, no, no, no, don’t worry. Who cares? It’s not you. It’s a character, just entertainment. So did the promo, was not happy with it and not proud of myself for doing it. I really wish that I could take that moment back but unfortunately, I can’t. And right when we came back and got a lot of negative backlash, like I remember coming back from Gorilla. I was still hanging out by Gorilla and one of the social media managers came up to me and said, Hey, this is getting a lot of bad PR and Vince wants you to tweet something, like a statement. I said, okay, cool. He came up with something, maybe the PR team wrote it, someone came up with a statement. And as we were about to tweet it, he said, Actually, Vince changed his mind he said No. So it was just one of those things where it is what it is, not proud of doing it. But on the plus side I don’t think something like that, a promo like that will ever happen again in WWE. Things changed, the regime changed, everything is much much different now. That was a different era, different time. Under Vince his style was different. Sometimes he was stuck in his ways.”

I'd rather have midcard titles too if I had to pick. Idk why they be bullshitting w/ alba and Isla. They got so many women tho that they need something for them to do too. They need to get it together w/ the way it's being booked
If HHH wants to really show he isn’t like Vince he’d let HBK book the women’s division.

Since last night's Dynamite was such a loaded show, I wanted to share how AEW did in the hours and a few quarter hours, with credit to WrestleNomics.com.

The opening hour, which featured arguably the top match that AEW could give its fans at this time, did 842,000 viewers. The highest quarter hour was the first one, which had 871,000 viewers.

Hour two did 748,000 viewers. The first quarter hour was the second highest of the evening, doing 841,000 viewers. It was downhill from there. By the time they got to the finish of Swerve Strickland vs. Kazuchika Okada in the overrun, they were down to 685,000 viewers.

I missed these! These were the segments i would browse TNA for. I'm too happy about the Rascalz reuniting. Either NXT/TNA need to have a permanent relationship or WWE needs to steal them. There is so much potential with this team as a comedy trio, though they are great in ring too.

I noticed Myron Reed is absent though.

I never really messed w the rascalz as a trio like that. I thought they were dope in the ring, but came off as drunk more than stoned in those segments. I originally thought Trey had the bigger upside, but Wes has proven me wrong for sure. Wentz does nothing for me as a personality

Back