Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Is there a place for spooky shit in modern wrestling??? I just dont care for supernatural characters in my wrestling anymore

If a character is introduced to me as super natural/spooky then ok but its hard for me to buy into it if I know thats not them. Like they gotta give a real good explanation as to why they all of a sudden are doing super natural/spooky shit i feel.. and even then sometimes it dont click with m.

I thought it was cool whenever Bray turned Bliss at first but after seeing that they were doing the long game with it I just wanted regular Bliss back. Same with Matt whenever he did his broken Matt character. I was so used to him being a Hardy Boy that it was like hell naw.

I don't mind it. Hell look how long Undertaker was doin that shyt b4 he changed up to American Bad Azzz and Big Evil. If done right...it can work. I enjoyed Bray's Fiend character. I was cool wit Bliss turning.

My issue wit Bliss was waiting to see her "final form" like Bray. It seem like they strung the teasing part of it to the point where it didn't happen.

Wit Bray, the red match should've been a one time thing. I mean I liked it. But as always...VKM like to go to the well one too many times. I think he should've listened more to Bray and Seth's input and nixed doing that during their cage match.

Raven was never “supernatural.”

Just a grown ass man with a lot of oppositional defiance disorder that looked a lot like teenage angst from the 80’s.

Fuck the fucking grunge era
Yeah I know he was never supernatural. I'm thinking more of him running a cult and having a detailed backstory to feed his character.

Guys like him and Jake the Snake that can easily ramble on about the "darkside" and such, but without having to actually shoot down lighting bolts.

What are the Bella twins even gonna do on AEW??? They cant even wrestle. Them hoes gonna get relegated to Rampage with the quickness
76c2e-16564144010694-1920.jpg

I'm sure he can figure something out

Back