Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Anyway you slice it, it went down pretty much exactly how Punk said. So I don't see how this hurts him. Bolsters his credibility if anything.

How this sells tickets or increases pay per views (Punks chief complaint), I don't know.

Anyway you slice it, it went down pretty much exactly how Punk said. So I don't see how this hurts him. Bolsters his credibility if anything.

How this sells tickets or increases pay per views (Punks chief complaint), I don't know.

So you telling me you watched that footage and didn’t see Punk sucker punch Jack Perry while dude had his hands on his hair…before the choke out attempt?

So you telling me you watched that footage and didn’t see Punk sucker punch Jack Perry while dude had his hands on his hair…before the choke out attempt?
He said he approached Jack and Jack said some shit. Punk said he put hands on him, everything Punk said in that interview we just saw happened.

He said he approached Jack and Jack said some shit. Punk said he put hands on him, everything Punk said in that interview we just saw happened.

Punk literally says “I didn’t punch anybody”.

He socked that nigga Jack Perry.

Come on man. It’s right before the choke out attempt.

I mean I didn't expect to see him ask him out for coffee.

I mean, I saw Jungle Boy get beat up by a guy who doesn't work there anymore. Maybe a punch was thrown, maybe a face mush, hard to tell.

I also saw AEW exposing the business and breaking kayfabe and I don't know why. How does this help their show? Punk looks like an ass kicker, Perry looks like a dweeb, and everything else we are seeing is fake.

So…did you see Cm Punk say “I didn’t punch anybody”

And then see him punch somebody

Yes or fuckin no dude.

Back