Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

In kayfabe CM Punk beat up Jungle Boy backstage.

Went out with his "real" world title that he never lost and beat Samoa Joe (the current AEW champion). And left.

Why the hell would you show that?
Lol TBH Punks run in AEW was pretty solid outside the issues. Homie came in as god, put on great old school wrestling matches, won the title, kicked some amazing promos and finally beat Samoe Joe in their 20+ year feud at Wembley infront of 70-75K fans on his last day.

Lol TBH Punks run in AEW was pretty solid outside the issues. Homie came in as god, put on great old school wrestling matches, won the title, kicked some amazing promos and finally beat Samoe Joe in their 20+ year feud at Wembley infront of 70-75K fans on his last day.
Even got to come out to Miseria Cantare. Pretty sure he got his money on the way out too. Never even dropped the title.

In kayfabe CM Punk beat up Jungle Boy backstage.

Went out with his "real" world title that he never lost and beat Samoa Joe (the current AEW champion). And left.

Why the hell would you show that?
Huge own goal.

Even if the minute details like Perry not actually getting in his face are proven to be true.

It literally doesn't matter cos Punk is the one that got fired. He wanted out and got out and is where he wanted to be.

Truly baffling decision on TK's part.

Huge own goal.

Even if the minute details like Perry not actually getting his face are proven to be true.

It literally doesn't matter cos Punk is the one that got fired. He wanted out and got out and is where he wanted to be.

Truly baffling decision on TK's part.
He chose The Elite's vision over Cody's. Which is proving not to be great. But salvageable.

But to let The Elite run a campaign to rid AEW of Punk is proving to be malpractice.

That's your 2 biggest draws gone because you back the Bucks over making money (how ironic).

He chose The Elite's vision over Cody's. Which is proving not to be great. But salvageable.

But to let The Elite run a campaign to rid AEW of Punk is proving to be malpractice.

That's your 2 biggest draws gone because you back the Bucks over making money (how ironic).
It's not even the Elite cos Kenny and Punk have no problem with one another... it's the Bucks!

They're fucking their own legacies over to win a beef they already lost.

If you said a few months ago when they were made into a tag team that this was the move, I would have been side-eyeing the fuck outta HHH. But now I'm here for it 100%

you can tell that they both enjoying the shit out of what theyre doing right now so i hope they do keep them together for a while, its also nice seeing a different side of them both through this team

All them people should've stepped in b/t those 2 b4 that escalated.

It didn’t seem like it was necessarily a heated exchange. No one was really paying attention to their conversation until whatever Perry said (supposedly “do something about it then”) which caused Punk to do so..then all of a sudden everyone ran in. Prior to that, it seemed to be normal. But I believe Punk when he says he asked TK to handle it and he acted oblivious to it. What does one expect? A little punk bitch disrespecting a vet will get mushed quick.

I have no issue w how Punk handled it.

Jericho got KO’d by MVP

Jericho got into it w Brock and Batista, if im not mistaken.

I’m sure there’s many lockerroom altercations and not a single whiny complaint about them. TK has to get more professional and control his boys. Had he done what Punk asked, none of this would’ve happened

Back