Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Sadly...I can see it. I'm not going to say The Rock doesn't acknowledge he's Black, but it has never been an aspect of him that has been highlighted by the WWE or him.

When The Rock was apart the Nation, he always looked a bit out of place. Considering he pretty much used the group for his own push, you could argue he was a mole to destroy this black faction from the inside out.

Think about it...after that all D Lo could amount to was the European title despite his talent. Farooq became Bradshaw's boy, doing jobs for beer and gambling money rather than continuing his path as one of the first black world champions. Mark Henry became a sex toy for old rich white women. Kama became the worst dpeiction of a black man, whoring out women of all kinds. The only one to have infinite gains was the one member who aligned himself with the white corporate overlord. Now that guy is back in place of that white overlord, trying to hold back an American Dream story that a black man started, and now his black son Cody is trying finish it. Damn...WWE's long term booking is unmatched .

I'm strongly inclined to believe Dave made that shit up and you just fell for the bait epically

Hodgetwins bi-racial and before their 180° change claimed being black. They started cooning it up extra hard as soon as they got to Vegas lol

Back