Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Hodgetwins bi-racial and before their 180° change claimed being black. They started cooning it up extra hard as soon as they got to Vegas lol

I remember being a fan of theirs years ago until I stopped watching. A few years later I saw they was MAGA & that cut me deep cuz you know they some lost niggas in it for the money.

As far as Rock goes he’s never done anything IMO against the race & hasn’t steer clear of it when the subject comes up at least publicly. Niggas still love Cube & he had a whole hood field trip with Fucker Carlson.

michael-jordan.gif

Oh its bout to get SPICY

It looks like TK put in the phone calls to the AEW fanboys in the wrestling “media”.. To begin the hype for their ratings grab ploy for ratings for Dynamite …

lol still pathetic

Punk and HHH said nothing disparaging about AEW on a WWE platform and they Buck and Tony can’t stop talking about them on AEW tv. Hilarious
I get it.

If it is a shoot then it obvious punk broke an agreement with TK while speaking on the podcast. If so then punk earned it.

Of course there will be

I feel like that peoples championship is gonna come into play at some point

I cant remember who said it but somebody told him during this feud that he wasnt the peoples champion annymore..

it was either Seth, Cody or Roman before he joined the BL. So i could see them baiting Rock to put that title on the line.

I wanna say it was Seth who said it..

Back