Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

So I'm gonna assume Sami loses just so they can have a Brock vs Gunther. Actually...Gunther don't necessarily need the title belt for this. That would be more about who's the badder mofo in WWE. Like two kaijus fighting

So I'm gonna assume Sami loses just so they can have a Brock vs Gunther. Actually...Gunther don't necessarily need the title belt for this. That would be more about who's the badder mofo in WWE. Like two kaijus fighting

I wouldn’t mind seeing Sami get destroyed just before he comes out to face Gunther. Brock, as per his character, just takes his spot and goes on to win the IC title.

Same. I don’t actually think they will but if they do it ain’t gonna be until Mania or RAW after. However, I can’t imagine the fans would be accepting of his return.
It would be bad optics. Even tho he wasn’t down right named it’s just not the move. He’s pushing 50 & there’s nothing left anyway. Especially with Vince throwing everyone under the bus they don’t need the publicity that would come with bringing Brock back

Really glad I wasn’t watching during this period cause what the hell

I think the WWE storylines can be used against him. Because it proves his perverted mind was crazy absorbed with sex. He played out fantasies and they even align w some of the text messages he was sending that one chick.

Back