Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I wish AEW can some how get the rights to his 97-98 theme for tomorrow night, it would be lit.

Lex Luger and Magnum TA will be there. Wish Scott Hall was alive because I know he would def be there.

Sting pitched for a cinematic match so they could done all the smoke & mirrors to make it work

They had their chance for this to happen at WM18 & 27. The way I see it I’m glad it didn’t happen when Sting finally came in cuz it probably would have been disappointing.

Kyle O'Reilly is back, and it's been a long road.

There were times during O'Reilly absence where the company operated in the possibility they may never get him back from injury. However by late fall 2023, Fightful were told he was optimistic of a comeback.

O'Reilly showed up with a new look, and we're told there are other elements that will be different for him. Many had expected him to be a a part of the Undisputed Kingdom reveal, but a different direction has been in the works for months.

Despite the rest of Undisputed Era being in AEW, we're told AEW hadn't had recent talks with Bobby Fish as of a couple of weeks ago or plans for him to come in and join.

Back