Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Crow
Mafia
Surfer

In that order. His TNA run was pretty decent considering all things.

My favorite attire is when he had tap around his boots
EyxOuXtUYAMW4hD.jpg

WWE Sting may be the worst version. Which makes sense as Sting is one of the wCw guys that I thought could have never worked as well in WWE. Same with DDP and Raven. There is something about wCw in particular that helped these guys pop.

Darby Allin gives me that feeling in relation. I don't think he could be anywhere nearby the same character or as be as cool in WWE.

WWE Sting may be the worst version. Which makes sense as Sting is one of the wCw guys that I thought could have never worked as well in WWE. Same with DDP and Raven. There is something about wCw in particular that helped these guys pop.

Darby Allin gives me that feeling in relation. I don't think he could be anywhere nearby the same character or as be as cool in WWE.
Because WWE not going to let him kill himself doing that stupid stuff

I think people expected too much from WWE Sting. No way was he gonna win the WHC from Seth Rollins at that time. The HHH/Sting match from mania 31 was abysmal though

I think people expected too much from WWE Sting. No way was he gonna win the WHC from Seth Rollins at that time. The HHH/Sting match from mania 31 was abysmal though
I dont think people expected too much at all. I think fans would of even been fine if it was a 1 and done match with just Taker. It's more so he was booked weird, lazy, and with no real thought out vision. The Hunter match sealed the deal. It all just seemed to be WWE securing the "we got STING in the HOF!" and nothing more.

Sting should of pulled a Hogan and said its not going to work for me with what they presented at Mania because WWE did exactly what he was scared of happening when asked about jumping to WWE years before.

Because WWE not going to let him kill himself doing that stupid stuff
Good thing he went where they took a chance that paid off. I think most fans loved the Reckless Sting run so far. It's a special moment to see and will.be memorable down the line when looking back. Darby was the perfect pairing.

Back