Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Lol what makes you think that's 60k a year?? Zack Ryder makes 400k a year bruh

You really think lio was offered a deal worth $300k a year? Lmao. I understand why they don’t want him to leave and go elsewhere but yea I highly doubt he was offered $300k a year.

Last edited:
You really think lio was offered a deal worth $300k a year? Lmao. I understand why they don’t want him to leave and go elsewhere but yea I highly doubt he was offered $300k a year.
Bruh the average wrestler in WWE makes 500k a year. Lol @ 60k...yea maybe in some promotion that you do high school gyms

Bruh the average wrestler in WWE makes 500k a year. Lol @ 60k...yea maybe in some promotion that you do high school gyms

I’m guessing why Ryder makes so much is because he’s been in wwe for more than 10 years and sold a lot of merchandise when he got his push as a singles wrestler when he won the us title and had the YouTube videos. And maybe the average wrestler who’s been in the company for a number of years makes that much money currently. But a guy who’s wasn’t that known before coming to wwe was offered a contract making $500k a year and he hasn’t been in a big program yet and he’s been with them for 2 years? Lol ok

That 300k is per year

Lio Rush has been quite the topic of discussion as of late in the world of professional wrestling. None of these conversations have been positive to say the least.

In a previous interview with Fightful, Lio claimed he was “Walking around broke in the biggest sports entertainment industry that there is”.

However, PWInsider is reporting WWE made the self proclaimed “Man Of The Hour” a insane 5 year deal with the company. Rush rejected, instead asking for double the amount. The offer was said to be in the range of 300,000 per year.

Lio Rush apparently also told the company to release him so he can show them what he is capable of outside the WWE.

Last edited:
As previously noted, WWE is advertising Bill Goldberg for the next event in Saudi Arabia on June 7th. The initial belief was that Goldberg is being brought back to add star power to the Saudi Arabia show. However, Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.comcommented on Goldberg's deal and noted that there's another reason:

"The Bill Goldberg deal, they called Bill Goldberg obviously... Bill Goldberg didn’t call them. And the Bill Goldberg deal is to sign him to a deal, which they wouldn’t have done except they feared that he would go to AEW. And they wanted to make sure that there was no mainstream guy that they can add to that roster that might get them off, that curiosity that might get viewership or anything like that."

What’s the point of the brand extension again?

Pwinsider: WWE has postponed this Monday's Smackdown live event in Corbin, Kentucky.

The decision was made over the last several days and was done to send several Smackdown stars to that night's Monday Night Raw to assist in the build for Money in the Bank.

You wouldn't be wrong in assuming the ratings drop last week was also a factor in the decision, as Roman Reigns has already gone on his Twitter to say he will be on Raw to handle "unfinished business." -

Lol now wwe saying reigns is “contractually obligated” to be on smackdown and won’t be on raw

Back