Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Not a day goes by I dont catch one wrestling related podcast at work. Anything to do with Conrad Thompson is really good. Heard he doing the same style format with Jim Ross next.

Not a day goes by I dont catch one wrestling related podcast at work. Anything to do with Conrad Thompson is really good. Heard he doing the same style format with Jim Ross next.

Conrad is caking with doing 4 different wrestling podcasts. He goes from just doing mortgages to doing that and being a huge part of wrestling in general

Sasha and Bliss been having heat since NXT

Even before the were on tv from what I understand

Then it escalated when Sasha broke Bliss nose in a match in NXT

Last edited by a moderator:
How "big" are we talking about here?

I’m so into wrestling podcasts. I’ll check it out
I’m so into wrestling podcasts. I’ll check it out

Yeah man that interview was worth it. Vince a vindictive muthafucca. But to force him to do that, knowing damn well Vince was gonna ring the bell regardless...smh.

Then Earl threw out there that Brett MAY HAVE been in on it the whole time. When he said that...
wee-bey-oh-shit_zpsfk4tkjie.gif

Yeah I'm just messin, Kofi like the safest wrestler of all time and I'm sure Bryan is in a sensitive state.

Yea, I hope it aint nothin serious. imagine having to come out there and announce retirement all over again that shit would suck

Socaluncensored.com have reported that there won't be a 2019 Backlash as WWE officials do not want it to take place so close to their, as yet unannounced, Saudi Arabia show that's scheduled to take place in June

The Backlash pay-per-view WWE had scheduled for San Diego on June 16, 2019, has been cancelled. The reason for the cancellation is due to the promotion’s next Saudi Arabia event being moved to June 7, 2019, and not wanting to have pay-per-view events nine days apart according to a source in WWE.
As much as it makes sense to not have two big WWE shows taking place so close to each-other, it wouldn't be the first time WWE have had shows so close with WWE Super Show Down, Evolution, Crown Jewel and Survivor Series taking place within six weeks of each-other over October/November last year.

It's unfortunate for WWE who had booked a venue and had filed paperwork and created sections on their website for the Backlash PPV only to have to pull the event due to the Saudi Arabia show being moved, as socaluncensored go on to explain,

The Backlash pay-per-view was never officially announced by WWE but it was listed on the promotion’s touring schedule, on court paperwork WWE filed, and San Diego’s Pechanga Arena had listed it on their event calendar with updated graphics. WWE also created a webpage for it at wwe.com/wwe-backlash-san-diego which now leads to an “access denied” message rather than a page not found message.

So they saying Dean Ambrose is either retiring from wrestling all together or hes just taking a break from it for a while. Basically hes burned out and is walking away from wrestling all together.

Kinda makes sense now how WWE approached his leaving. They even had a poll up asking if he was really leaving for good. So I guess they under the impression that he'll be back once hes ready to return

Back