Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I remember when muthafuccas was talmbout how they need to break up JD not too long after they formed. Now look at them. Validation.

People never wanna give new shit time to take off. We see it all the time. Same was being done with the womens tag div which was literally being built from the ground up as something new.

People never wanna give new shit time to take off. We see it all the time. Same was being done with the womens tag div which was literally being built from the ground up as something new.
Y'all gotta stop. Nobody said they would be jobbers forever it was just pointed out they were jobbers at the time it was said which was true and now with Judgement Day

Without judgement day what even is a Damian Priest?

Like for real.

If jd split what is he?

Everyone else has an established character

Not priest

Y'all gotta stop. Nobody said they would be jobbers forever it was just pointed out they were jobbers at the time it was said which was true and now with Judgement Day

Nah people wanted them to disband cus they felt it won't working. Especially RIGHT after Edge dipped ppl thought they were fucked

Was a big supporter of JD since day 1. I saw the potential. The crew definitely leveled up when Rhea and Dom joined. Not only that...it mos def was the best thing to happen to their own careers.

You know WWE management is high on you when they have you opening AND CLOSING Raw on a weekly basis. Like I said those awards they just recieved...validation.

Back