Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Andrade a motherfucker lol Flair ain't the only one he pushed to go to AEW. I remember when he was pushing for Rush to go there too cus he thought they'd be together. I guess that was out of his hands honestly but still. Now he trying go bounce

Andrade a motherfucker lol Flair ain't the only one he pushed to go to AEW. I remember when he was pushing for Rush to go there too cus he thought they'd be together. I guess that was out of his hands honestly but still. Now he trying go bounce
Hunter/Charlotte influence. Plus he just been having dope matches without any big pushes. Rush came in and has already kinda passed him.

Hunter/Charlotte influence. Plus he just been having dope matches without any big pushes. Rush came in and has already kinda passed him.

Same thing done happenend in WWE while he was away cus Santos better.

we should be able to get some good matches out of him w/ the LWO guys tho. Outside of that idk what they do with him

Then again he a HHH guy so maybe he had a vision for him all along

My girl Charlotte carrying Rhea to having MOTY shit lol.

I can name 50 better matches idk how they pulled that one as it. Had to be a envelope with some cash when they were deciding that.

I remember when muthafuccas was talmbout how they need to break up JD not too long after they formed. Now look at them. Validation.
They were at one point all iced out In gold and were the main characters of the flagship show. Just goes to show that you shouldn’t listen to the same niggas who said LA Knight was a jobber
:hahaha:

They were at one point all iced out In gold and were the main characters of the flagship show. Just goes to show that you shouldn’t listen to the same niggas who said LA Knight was a jobber
:hahaha:
When the last time JDM won a match, how about Dom? What's Rhea's biggest win since Charlotte? How many times Priest been made to look like a goof? The most dominant faction on Raw, FOH

Back