Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

And you would make what's her face the highest paid when all she would do is walk out for a third time

and you would make the Miz the world champ.

Lol at the GOAT women's wrestler being called "whats her face" meanwhile "whats her face" is bout to become the highest paid woman in the rival company while the highest paid woman in WWE is on the shelf yet again and wont be back til 2025

:hahaha:

and you would make the Miz the world champ.

Lol at the GOAT women's wrestler being called "whats her face" meanwhile "whats her face" is bout to become the highest paid woman in the rival company while the highest paid woman in WWE is on the shelf yet again and wont be back til 2025

:hahaha:
Charlotte is the GOAT and she has the accolades to back it up at the expense of what's her face for most of them

Sasha ain’t did shit worthwhile with her release.

Her stock dropped due to it.

She doesn’t fit in at all anywhere except in AEW and TNA

She went to NJPW and immediately became the #1 star over there
They created a belt just for her
she sold out a NJPW in LA
Raised her stock and is gonna be the highest paid woman in professional wrestling

Come on fam lol

Charlotte been in and out of WWE tv for like 3-4 years now taking random vacations
comes back and gets a belt
puts nobody over
rinse recycle repeat

Did she not put Rhea over, did she not put Bayley over and Becky and Ronda
Ronda would have dropped the belt to Rhea at Mania had that original plan stayed
So I'm not giving Charlotte credit for just fulfilling the part of the equation that was already written in stone

And being shoehorned into the Becky / Ronda match doesnt mean shit and ultimately the company cost themselves one of the biggest matches they could have booked

Sasha ain’t did shit worthwhile with her release.

Her stock dropped due to it.

She doesn’t fit in at all anywhere except in AEW and TNA
Nah her stock didn't drop cause ppl stil wanna see her BUT I agree that she didn't really do much in her time away from WWE for niggas to be claiming that she left and got better/bigger. I looked it up already and she only had 5 matches after leaving. It's not like she pulled a Cody or a Drew and left WWE for a few years while competing all over the place. She ain't even been gone long enough imo if she wants to be viewed in that same light.

She's a good pick up for AEW tho cus they need a woman like that on their roster. It's just hoping Khan doesn't blow it while he'll have more eyes on his product

Whats this "she aint do much while away" talk? She got injured the beginning of the summer. Prior to that she was having the best matches of her carer. She was supposed to wrestle at ALL IN and probably would have became the AEW womens champ.

Whats this "she aint do much while away" talk? She got injured the beginning of the summer. Prior to that she was having the best matches of her carer. She was supposed to wrestle at ALL IN and probably would have became the AEW womens champ.
She had a handful of matches, that's not doing much in the two years since leaving

5 matches aint nothing. I mean I know she would of had more if not for the injury, it's unfortunate and had it not happened my opinion would prolly be different too.

5 matches aint nothing. I mean I know she would of had more if not for the injury, it's unfortunate and had it not happened my opinion would prolly be different too.

This is all that matters then
and negates the "she aint really do much" narrative
cause its literally the only reason she only had 5 matches

She went to NJPW and immediately became the #1 star over there
They created a belt just for her
she sold out a NJPW in LA
Raised her stock and is gonna be the highest paid woman in professional wrestling

Come on fam lol

She didn’t do shit.

Had as much impact on the overall grand scheme as an appendix.

As important as an armpit skin tag but just as annoying

Her stock did not rise enough to challenge chucks pay.

All bias aside that much is true.

Back