Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

After spending most of the year working in either the WWE Women’s Tag or WWE Women’s World title scenes, Raquel Rodriguez hasn’t been on television since putting over Nia Jax on the Nov. 20 episode of Raw.

She then worked a dark match and a couple of house shows, but has been completely out of action since Dec. 3. In a video posted to her Instagram last night (Jan. 1), Rodriguez explained why — she was recently diagnosed with mast mell activation syndrome (MCAS).

In the video, Rodriguez says:

“So long story short, last year I posted a video about being a WWE superstar with eczema., and in the month of December, it got progressively worse and I have been diagnosed with something called mast cell activation syndrome. Basically, I was red, swollen, there was a lot happening in this area physically [gestures to and around her face and head]. It kept me from doing the things that I love like traveling, going to the gym, and wrestling. And I also didn’t want to be on camera, I didn’t want to look in the mirror.
“I understand that both those things can mess with someone both emotionally and mentally, but thank God I moved back to Texas when I did because I have the best support system in the world during this time, which is my family. I’m so grateful to them and for everything they have done for me, and to you guys as well, who have sent me kind messages and reminded me that I didn’t have to go through this alone.”

images

When Hunter makes a major announcement looking like this, then we can talk.

images

When Hunter makes a major announcement looking like this, then we can talk.

Yes Tony was stupid for this. He should have known that he would be getting questions about Chris Jericho and those accusations so he looks more like an idiot looking like that

Back