Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

They need to get rid of that dude on Friday's, I can't stand his voice

He got a real punchable face. If they gonna have him around they should just go on and make him a heel that way he can turn people not liking him cause he trash into something. It also might end up working out better for him. Kinda like when Michael Cole went heel. He was annoying as hell and ppl couldn't wait to see him get his ass beat

I member niggas calling for both Lash Legend and Trick Williams to be released from NXT throughout the end of 2022 and half way through 2023.

Mfs be so impatient. Like they not still learning shit

You gotta admit Lash was shaky in the beginning. But I'm glad folks are now taking notice.

Trick I knew he was destined for greatness. But I wasn't expecting him to get the push this soon. You love to see it.

You gotta admit Lash was shaky in the beginning. But I'm glad folks are now taking notice.

Trick I knew he was destined for greatness. But I wasn't expecting him to get the push this soon. You love to see it.

She was green as baby shit but she just needed more tv time. Being on LVL does a lot for the new signees. They both got better in ring down there.

As far as my boy trick wheelie go u right, he had it out the gate as far as promos go. He just needed to tighten up in the ring a lil bit

HHH / Nick Khan
catch-fumble.gif

If you watch WWE and you're a fan Idk how you can justify not wanting to see Mercedes back. Shes one of your OG pillars in the women's division, one of the best in the world AND shes bigger now than she was before she left. Almost all the NXT chicks look up to her. And shes only 30!!!
you forgot to mention she's a 2x quitter.

Back