Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

No story to tell anymore. What worked about Cena v Punk was the story of the indie under dog who been fighting for his position his entire life and going against the system of WWE still holding him back and clashing with face of the WWE over it. Cena washed and not that anymore.
Good point. At least hopefully Solo gets elevated real good after that Cena victory at Crown Jewel. Hope it doesn't turn into an Austin Theory situation.

Need that Randy / Punk babyface tag team where they are the old grizzled vets just cuttin ass on everybody and ready to fight almost APA style

Last edited:
I honestly do think Dubbz right, they saw how her time in the performance center has been going and delayed her appearances. Even when Hunter was asked last night about this during the conference he definitely did an akward pause.

Lol i peeped the pause too. I dont think he was expecting that question, especially with everything else that had went on.

I think the earliest that we see her getting physical in the ring will be the Rumble because its not as demanding as a regular match, she could be in just to help fill it for the women and surprise pop the crowd. It'd also be a way for them to see how she does being in the ring w/ the other women and help set up her first feud for when she does debut if they wanted to go that route.

the months following that could be used to hype her up, leading to the official debut at mania just to have that big moment on the show

Lol i peeped the pause too. I dont think he was expecting that question, especially with everything else that had went on.

I think the earliest that we see her getting physical in the ring will be the Rumble because its not as demanding as a regular match, she could be in just to help fill it for the women and surprise pop the crowd. It'd also be a way for them to see how she does being in the ring w/ the other women and help set up her first feud for when she does debut if they wanted to go that route.

the months following that could be used to hype her up, leading to the official debut at mania just to have that big moment on the show

Hey but remember the PC ain’t all that tho and she was getting a shit ton of OJT while in aew and at some dipshit warehouse with grass colored carpet in bumble fuck Georgia

But hey Kenny and the bucks are well versed in physical fitness

Punk gotta have the GOAT returns

- Raw debuting Cult of Personality after "leaving" WWE with the belt.

-AEW Last Dance

-Survivor Series 2023

And love him or hate him fans go ape shit everytime. He was the guy that lead the indy guy break through in the business and having him back in WWE is a really feel good moment. I liked how Triple H said in the confrence he is happy Punk is back HOME where he belongs.

Back