Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I mean..remember this is the same company that used the real edge, Lita and Matt hardy love triangle as a story. Even though they were uncomfortable about it they still did it..

Don't think Seth was 100 percent working...

Those reports about nobody knowing not true. I can tell u that right now.

Even fkin Cora Jade knew. She posted a pic of them together right b4 the show started. Deleted it and then posted and left it up right after

& If she knew the ppl in the main event did

I said this before, I think Punk should come out as Mr sorry and try and be a good guy but his past haunts him like how Jey started in raw. Everyone keeps pushing him. He has matches and tries to shake hands after but the disrespect keeps coming til he finally snaps and goes back to his old ways

I said this before, I think Punk should come out as Mr sorry and try and be a good guy but his past haunts him like how Jey started in raw. Everyone keeps pushing him. He has matches and tries to shake hands after but the disrespect keeps coming til he finally snaps and goes back to his old ways
Good creative there. I wonder if WWE would do Punk/Cena one last time if they could get him (Cena) to return maybe in another year... Then again is there even a story to tell.

Good creative there. I wonder if WWE would do Punk/Cena one last time if they could get him (Cena) to return maybe in another year... Then again is there even a story to tell.
No story to tell anymore. What worked about Cena v Punk was the story of the indie under dog who been fighting for his position his entire life and going against the system of WWE still holding him back and clashing with face of the WWE over it. Cena washed and not that anymore.

Back