Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Hardcore matches in 2019 would be awful lol. I’ve been saying this for years: they need to change the US title already!!

The hardcore matches that were for that strap back in the AE era weren't always bloody from from what I remember so im sayin if it were like that then it would be cool basically just with everybody chasing after the champ throughout the show n shit with random title changes. That shit used to be entertaining to me back then. Always liked how everyone was able to just jump in outta no where and try to pin the champ

The hardcore matches that were for that strap back in the AE era weren't always bloody from from what I remember so im sayin if it were like that then it would be cool basically just with everybody chasing after the champ throughout the show n shit with random title changes. That shit used to be entertaining to me back then. Always liked how everyone was able to just jump in outta no where and try to pin the champ
Yeah a majority of them werent bloody at all or "extremely" violent during the 247 rule. They pretty much played out like the Miz vs Sanity did with some cool spots in the back. It could def work.

Hardcore became silly when Crash Holly was the focal point of that division. In this day nothing can really be done that would be worth the time especially those of us who were into the old ECW, who wants to see a watered down hardcore match.

Hardcore became silly when Crash Holly was the focal point of that division. In this day nothing can really be done that would be worth the time especially those of us who were into the old ECW, who wants to see a watered down hardcore match.
Because it was more so the suprise element. I grew up on ECW too and still found the hardcore 247 rule era entertaining as fuck. I dont think it was meant to take that serious.

Oh yeah Torrie Wilson dad died today and she is scheduled to be put in the HOF tonight...wonder if she going to pull out and I wouldn't blame her.

Oh yeah Torrie Wilson dad died today and she is scheduled to be put in the HOF tonight...wonder if she going to pull out and I wouldn't blame her.

He died earlier this week but still gotta be tough for her since he probably was gonna be there

Not watching the Hall of Fame but I like the set up of them being in the ring and not on the stage

Another angle.. They whipped his ass.. Davey Boy Smith Jr. wasn’t playing no games.. That white Rastafarian fucked up messing Smith Jr’s uncle Bret...

Last edited:
Back