Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

All the women should look to go elsewhere, the last month alone should tell them how much WWE doesn't value them

I bet u anything the reason the fatal 4 way match at mania was added on smackdown to the show was leverage to tell Usos we will give yall a main card match to defend the titles.

I heard that the Revival defending their titles against Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins, who the hell asked for that

He is when doing American products, alot of his shit came from doing NJPW and not knowing half the roster so he was steady fucking up.

Nah man he did some shit for NXT last year I think and that shit was bad.

Hopefully they use him in a backstage capacity and not as a commentator like tweet said

The deal between Fox and WWE doesn’t begin until October, but Triple H announced a new show they’ll be making together when the move occurs.

The WWE exec was a guest today on First Things First and it was revealed FS1 is planning a weekly WWE-focused studio show beginning in the fall on Tuesday nights.

The show will feature faces familiar to the WWE Universe (though it wasn’t said which ones), and discussion about Raw, SmackDown Live and NXT.

No further details were given.

The deal between Fox and WWE doesn’t begin until October, but Triple H announced a new show they’ll be making together when the move occurs.

The WWE exec was a guest today on First Things First and it was revealed FS1 is planning a weekly WWE-focused studio show beginning in the fall on Tuesday nights.

The show will feature faces familiar to the WWE Universe (though it wasn’t said which ones), and discussion about Raw, SmackDown Live and NXT.

No further details were given.

Sounds like a recap show

Knowing those jackasses they wont drop them this Sunday they'll wait like 6 months out from now then debut those shits like they always do when theres rumors about new ttitles

I honestly want them to bring back the damn hardcore title bruh and just have the champ float from both brands defending it under 24/7 rules

that could of been Deans lane right there if they would of brought it back.

Hardcore matches in 2019 would be awful lol. I’ve been saying this for years: they need to change the US title already!!

Back