Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Seth has to win the title has to return to raw every week!

Now here the issue

Kofi is now arguably the most over person in the company and that came out of nowhere it would be a huge thing for him to become champion

Becky monument has kinda died because the trash limp and story. But this is the main event

I think rousey wins drops it on raw the next night

Plus the other baby faces that are supposed to be on the card

Roman won't lose askua can't lose back to back
I've been telling everyone that Broc beatingseth is the only move ....As a far as Becky lynch I've said multld timesthat she can't wrestle she's one of tha weakest females in the division her first title reign was Bette than her current run

Just read that angle vs corbin has been cancelled cause all the negativity and cena is gonna fight angle instead

aight ...

so yall remember that GOAT match tourney lol

Yeah so I def bit off a lil bit more than I could chew with making it 64

so what I am gonna do is take the first 16 matches and redo the brackets

I will say this...I have a whole new respect for what @5th Letter is doing with the songs tourneys lmao

Just read that angle vs corbin has been cancelled cause all the negativity and cena is gonna fight angle instead

tbh I thought this was the plan all along...

just use Corbin as filler while Cena does his shit outside of the wwe... then come in, say Corbin isn’t worthy bc of the disrespect he shows to his elders... he brings up the first match he had w Kurt n we go from there

They legit were gonna go w Corbin? How fucking stupid is Vince? Cena is the only choice and every single fan knows this.

How awesome is it that the crowd sings a you suck chant to their themes? just noticed that shit. This needs to happen!

aight ...

so yall remember that GOAT match tourney lol

Yeah so I def bit off a lil bit more than I could chew with making it 64

so what I am gonna do is take the first 16 matches and redo the brackets

I will say this...I have a whole new respect for what @5th Letter is doing with the songs tourneys lmao

LMAO, yea man. That shit tedious and time consuming

Becky/Ronda/Charlotte will close out WM for the first time

But wtf at this shit supposedly being 8 hours long? everyone will be dead by the main event

Back