Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Lol let’s wait for the rights fees to see

And you forget that smackdown was on the cw in the 2010s at some point?

CW is in a lot of homes they'd probably get more viewers on there.

CW is just UPN n that's where SD was years ago when it was at its best. They the ones who allowed all the good shit like the Jagged Edge wedding and 3 6 performing Mark Henry's intro

With NXT being more hip than the other shows it could be a good look

Yeah I'm meh on it goin to CW too. But I think they changing thr look of the network altogether. They gotten rid of a bulk of them tweeny bopper/emo/super hero shows that dominated the network. It's seems they partially goin towards a sports oriented type network.

They got LIV golf, inside the nfl, nascar races (soon), ACC football and basketball, etc

Irony? TNN changed its look and programming once they got Raw in September 2000, remember?

Also another fun fact:

Dusty was the one who created and also was in the 1st War Games match. So it all comes full circle that the son will be in the same match for the 1st time.
That nigga couldnt hold his excitement when Pearce announced it

So one show on cable, one show on broadcast tv and one show on a streamer? I hope not. I still think Raw ends up on FX

As long as RAW doesnt land on ESPN i'm good

That’s impossible. There’s no way espn can have Raw on one of its platforms. I said FX because Disney owns it and it’s only really known for the bear series. It makes sense

Back