Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I have a feeling punk is for sure coming back to the wwe. Too much money to be made off his merch as he was the top seller before he got his panties in a bunch.

Him and a HOF retirement run? You know he wants it and that legends contract. He’s gonna get it and will make the wwe good money for the window he is there.

tony-khan-daniel-garcia-dance.gif

Yeah yeah yeah

At the age of 71, some heartless fans have criticized JR and said he needs to retire. While that's not happening yet, Jim Ross did reveal that he will need to take a hiatus from AEW. On his Grilling JR podcast he said, “I’m gonna take some time off, starting this week. But my doctor believes that if I take a few weeks off, I’m not sure how many, we’ll see, it’s gotta heal, that being off an airplane for a few weeks will be good for my leg to heal, so what’s what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna take a few weeks off. I’m not gonna be on TV for a while until I can navigate the waters a little bit and get in that deep water... I’ve been suffering with this sh**t for almost two years... So somewhere along the way, I gotta turn the corner and get better. I’m not in a great deal of pain except when I get to the city I’m flying to, my leg swells up like a cantaloupe, and it hurts like hell. So I want to try to not travel, see how that affects me, and go from there. So I’ll be missing for a couple weeks. I’ll keep everybody posted here. I’m feeling good, I feel strong. I feel motivated.

Back