Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

What Val does going forward has nothing to do with what Becky did tho
and where Tegan, Indi and whoever goes from here has nothing to do with Becky either lol
Thats solely on the booking
Becky was purely the catalyst

But I thought her purpose was to elevate that division? Was it not? Isn't that what she was preaching about? Not just only 3 or 4 women. So yes, it remains to be seen what as to what kinda affect going forward, having had the title, does for that division.

We already seen what TS and Val can do. What about the rest? Will the others now step their game up after seeing TS and Val compete against Becky? B/c again, if things go back to how it was b4, then you're pretty much back to square one. Then what? Have Becky come back again to give the division another temporary jolt?

All I'm saying is...her NXT reign imo was aiight. It's wasn't anything Cody pyro spectacular. Now her match against TS...5 Stars for me.

Look who's slowly coming to my way of thinking about that clown.
Lol i been saying It would be nice for him to wrestle a little bit more. I got no problem with Roman other then them giving him the silver platter so early that typically would be a legends schedule and he just hit his prime stage which is disappointing..

Plus the BL shit has kinda simmered down to me, I personally have been invested all the way up to this point now its at the "lets wrap it up" stage for me.

That promo Cody going to cut after Mania about being a fighting champ with them Cody tears is going to set off a good year for that belt.

Last edited:
roman-pins-cody-wwe.gif

Coming soon to a WrestleMania near you

It's up there, the screw job my #1 cause watching I clearly didn't see my GOAT tap out

The last time I was infuriated with the end of a match was probably when cena made hbk tap out at wrestlemania 23. I was at my boys house too watching it. Had to walk outside for a minute. A rough time in wrestling for me

Back