Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Out of all the guys who have jumped here and there., to me show being in AEW is still very weird. So weird to me that I’d rather believe he’s infiltrating for the wwe than actually there to be an impact to their company/young roster lol

Who do you wanna see Roman defend the title against when everybody will be tied into the WarGames match

Rather Roman be in a meaningful feud that involves the title. Instead of just throwin a match just for him to be on ppv. I think they stretching this out for WM40. Potentially for him to face Cody imo.

In the meantime you got LA, and you still got AJ in the cut. I can only assume they pulled the trigger wit LA cuz they needed to strike that iron while its hot.

Out of all the guys who have jumped here and there., to me show being in AEW is still very weird. So weird to me that I’d rather believe he’s infiltrating for the wwe than actually there to be an impact to their company/young roster lol

It’s not weird at all.

He said that WWE wanted him to hold down that ambassador role and that’s it. Him & Mark Henry were in similar boats…

AEW lets him do more than just that; dude wants to be in commentary

It’s not weird at all.

He said that WWE wanted him to hold down that ambassador role and that’s it. Him & Mark Henry were in similar boats…

AEW lets him do more than just that; dude wants to be in commentary

It’s weird bc I’ve always had him as one of the most loyal wwe guys, that he would retire there and work there forever. That’s all

Rather Roman be in a meaningful feud that involves the title. Instead of just throwin a match just for him to be on ppv. I think they stretching this out for WM40. Potentially for him to face Cody imo.

In the meantime you got LA, and you still got AJ in the cut. I can only assume they pulled the trigger wit LA cuz they needed to strike that iron while its hot.

I seen a rumor floating around that AJ will be his Rumble feud. AJ was supposed to be in the spot Knight is in now and the Bloodline was supposed to be feuding with the OC heading into Survivor series until Gallows I think it was, got hurt.

...why? What exactly did she do to elevate the title?

I mean if the plan was for Val to win the title...then it would've been better to had TS continue holding it. Imo...that would've set up part 2 of the title match.

The women’s nxt title wasn’t in good shape for a minute cause it kept getting hot potatoed & everyone prior wasn’t in good storylines. Becky elevated Tiffany, Lyra and Tegen giving them all their best matches
While her reign substituted and played with the idea of having a “mid card belt” like you had women poppin up from Vince’s dungeon challenging for the belt.

And she was a draw for NXT

She’s basically had her best run in the company since coming back after winning the NXT belt and putting on solid / banger matches. I’d say she did her job

The women’s nxt title wasn’t in good shape for a minute cause it kept getting hot potatoed & everyone prior wasn’t in good storylines. Becky elevated Tiffany, Lyra and Tegen giving them all their best matches
While her reign substituted and played with the idea of having a “mid card belt” like you had women poppin up from Vince’s dungeon challenging for the belt.

And she was a draw for NXT

She’s basically had her best run in the company since coming back after winning the NXT belt and putting on solid / banger matches. I’d say she did her job

Draw for NXT, TS and Val I'll give you. Other than that...meh. Her reign was "good" by default imo. Only b/c like you mentioned...the title was gettin hot potato'd wit no real good storylines.

Now going forward...I'm curious to see what Val's reign gonna be like. Especially her feuds.

Draw for NXT, TS and Val I'll give you. Other than that...meh. Her reign was "good" by default imo. Only b/c like you mentioned...the title was gettin hot potato'd wit no real good storylines.

Now going forward...I'm curious to see what Val's reign gonna be like. Especially her feuds.
So then you’re basically agreeing she did her job & elevated the belt, it’s purpose & younger / underutilized talents lol

So then you’re basically agreeing she did her job & elevated the belt, it’s purpose & younger / underutilized talents lol

That remains to be seen bruh.

Again...we'll see how Val's title reign goes. B/c if shyt goes back to how it was b4 Becky showed up...then it was all a waste.

B/c giving Tegan, Indi, or whomever title matches doesn't do anything unless you got something creatively for them afterwards.

It’s weird bc I’ve always had him as one of the most loyal wwe guys, that he would retire there and work there forever. That’s all

He was super loyal and he thought that would translate into different opportunities. He said he didn’t wanna be stuck doing the ambassador thing.

That remains to be seen bruh.

Again...we'll see how Val's title reign goes. B/c if shyt goes back to how it was b4 Becky showed up...then it was all a waste.

B/c giving Tegan, Indi, or whomever title matches doesn't do anything unless you got something creatively for them afterwards.
What Val does going forward has nothing to do with what Becky did tho
and where Tegan, Indi and whoever goes from here has nothing to do with Becky either lol
Thats solely on the booking
Becky was purely the catalyst

Back