Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Ronda hittin the indie scene has me dead
she just wanted out of WWE

It might do her good cause she was immediately thrown into the fire when she debuted so a run on the indies for awhile she could really hone her craft without having to be restricted to the WWE style

It might do her good cause she was immediately thrown into the fire when she debuted so a run on the indies for awhile she could really hone her craft without having to be restricted to the WWE style

Was thinking this same thing also. I'm actually intrigued to see how this turns out.

She gets to work with Shafir too. She should come out the other side a lot better.

For another one of TK’s major announcement/surprise or will the lights go on/off for 20 times during the show before a certain a certain big reveal on Dynamite…

Hopefully Tony realizes that nobody wants her; she’d be better of going to impact or something

I thought it was Cassidy that caused it? I need to watch it again to see how it happened.

Honestly it’s hard to say. OC hit em with the Orange Punch and Brian didn’t really flinch but after that Rainmaker, dude rolled to the apron holding his face.

Back